YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

This Christmas Give Something like Chain Hunter-Case Mechanical-Hand-Wind Antique Pocket Watch
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

fitch652210
Posted 2021-01-01 2:37 PM (#258050)
Subject: This Christmas Give Something like Chain Hunter-Case Mechanical-Hand-Wind Antique Pocket Watch

Veteran

This Christmas Give Something like Chain Hunter-Case Mechanical-Hand-Wind Antique Pocket Watch

I do not really love watches but recently I received an antique style pocket watch as a gift from my colleague. It was an antique pocket watch and I thought there is nothing wrong if I wear antique style watch today since everything antique has its name to carry and beside I will not display it since it is a pocket watch or fashion watch like Michael Kors Watch,Michael Kors Womens Portia Three,Michael Kors Womens MK6575 Sofie,Citizen BM7251,Citizen FE1081,Citizen Mens Eco.

Antique pocket watches I admit is a lovely and recognize watch that is known for many years because of its beauty and better performance. I do not know how much my colleague bought this antique style watch, I just presume it is expensive since they are antique pocket watch. As I said, I don?t really love watches at all but I admit that I need a watch specially that I am always travelling on my work as sales agent. Now I guess I am appreciating its value.What I like about this watch aside from the fact that it is a pocket watch, is that it carries an elegant look and since they are antique pocket watch it appear very classic with its own unique traditional design. The watch is quite huge compared to wristwatches and has a transparent cover for easier viewing of time and of course I love its color in blue, which happen to be my favorite color. Though I believe pocket watches have other colors aside from blue.Though people may not notice a pocket watch unlike wristwatches where every body will see it on our hand, this antique style watch is kept on your pocket or in a bag but when in terms of usability and durability, I guess nothing can beat Chain Hunter-Case Mechanical-Hand-Wind antique style Pocket Watch.Antique pocket watch may not carry a lot of features like other watches where it can also be considered as jewelry but when it comes to beauty and precision you can always count on it. Believe me there are only few people who owns a pocket watch and I am so lucky because I am one of them. When others knew you had a pocket watch they will surely get amazed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)