YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to avoid the magnetic pump idling? Why does the magnetic pump idle?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

hhm1020
Posted 2022-08-10 4:57 AM (#258336)
Subject: How to avoid the magnetic pump idling? Why does the magnetic pump idle?

Expert Yogi

As we all know, the magnetic pump cannot be idled. Otherwise, the pump head of the magnetic pump will be damaged. If it is serious enough, the magnetic pump will not work normally. So, how to avoid the magnetic pump idling? Why does the magnetic pump idle? In the following, the editor will tell you the answer.

Insufficient flow

First, if you want to avoid the magnetic pump idling, you must give the magnetic pump sufficient flow. Many situations may lead to insufficient flow of the magnetic pump, such as air leakage of the bottom valve or suction pipe, and low rotation speed of the magnetic drive pump itself. In addition, it is recommended to check the inlet and outlet. If there is some garbage and waste at the inlet and outlet, it will also lead to insufficient flow of the magnetic pump. According to the specific reasons, we should take corresponding solutions. Insufficient flow is one of the main factors causing the magnetic pump to run idle. I hope you can pay attention to it. In addition, I also want to emphasize that some magnetic pumps have been used for a long time, so their impellers will be severely worn, which will also affect the flow of the magnetic pump. In the process of inspection, we can also consider checking the impeller of the magnetic pump to see if it is the situation mentioned by the Xiaobian.

No water injection

Before using the engineering plastic magnetic pump, we must inject a certain amount of water into it to maintain the normal operation of the magnetic pump. Of course, some people are careless and always ignore this problem. Once water is not injected into the magnetic pump, it will make the magnetic pump idle. Empty transfer will cause great damage to the magnetic pump. We must pay attention to this.

Foreign matter stuck at the impeller

In the above, the small editor told you about the impeller. When reading this article, I hope you can distinguish it: what the small editor told you in the above is that the impeller is worn, and what I want to emphasize here is that there is foreign matter stuck in the impeller. If there are foreign matters stuck at the impeller, the working efficiency of the impeller will be reduced accordingly. At the same time, when the magnetic pump is working, we can also hear some noise that we could not hear before. In order to avoid idling of the magnetic pump, it is recommended that you carefully check the impeller to see if there is any foreign matter before allowing the magnetic pump to operate, and timely clean the garbage at the impeller in daily life.
What Are The Advantages Of Pneumatic Ball Valves And Are They Effective?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)