YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Five Advantages of Pipeline Pump
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

hhm1020
Posted 2022-12-13 3:38 AM (#258451)
Subject: Five Advantages of Pipeline Pump

Expert Yogi

The pipeline centrifugal pump is a novel pump developed for pipeline pressurization and transportation to solve the problem of low pipeline pressure. It has great advantages over the horizontal centrifugal pump currently used. The advantages of pipeline pump are mainly reflected in the following points:

1. Pipeline pump is applicable to pressurized water delivery for high-rise buildings, garden sprinkler irrigation, cooling tower water supply, long-distance water delivery, air conditioning, refrigeration washing, bathroom and other cooling systems; Warm water is pressurized circularly, and the operating temperature is below 80 ?.

2. It is applicable to high-temperature hot water pressurization cycle in heating, boiler and other industries. The operating temperature is below 150 ?.

3. It is applicable to the transportation of corrosive media in the process flow of food, pharmaceutical, liquor making, chemical and other industries, with the operating temperature below 80 ?.

4. It is applicable to other industrial sites where there are non corrosive liquids, methane or underground fixed equipment of coal mine Class I, factory Class IIA and IIB, temperature groups T1, T2, T3, T4, and explosive mixtures. The operating temperature is below 80 ?.

5. The pipeline pump is suitable for conveying corrosive industrial liquids such as chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, food, national defense, etc. There are other industrial sites with explosive mixtures in groups T1, T2, T3, T4, such as methane or coal mine underground fixed equipment Class I, factory IIA, IIB. The operating temperature is below 150 ?.
What is the difference before and after PVD coating?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)