YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fibroid Tumors
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Wellness -> Women's HealthMessage format

Mary
Posted 2002-08-08 7:10 PM (#886)
Subject: Fibroid Tumors

Does anyone know of yoga poses that will help shrink Uterine Fibriod Tumors?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ctayrroolne Alston
Posted 2003-02-01 4:19 PM (#1298 - in reply to #886)

Nine times out of ten your probably are still having problems with Fibroid Tumors...I have noticed that you have posted your message in August of last year and it has been a long time.........Check out my website..hopefully you have not gone through drastic measures before talking to me....look at my website....here it is and i pray that you are ok.....
www.geocities.com/fibroid_tumors_no_ more
Monica
Posted 2003-04-12 9:00 AM (#1694 - in reply to #886)

I was diagnosised with Fibroids Uterine Tumors a year ago. Although my Tumors are massive i have never been my decision to have the surgury. I began doing Yoga and i find that just "doing" yoga helps me. I have started walking during the times my tumors don't "act up" and eating right and making sure i eat breakfast and snack on fruits and veggie, drinking alot of water and dealing with stress differently...so far i have loss 12 pounds and started using for for nutrients that i need. So Yoga combined with all i have done has helped me...
Monica
Posted 2003-04-12 9:00 AM (#1695 - in reply to #886)

I was diagnosised with Fibroids Uterine Tumors a year ago. Although my Tumors are massive i have never been my decision to have the surgury. I began doing Yoga and i find that just "doing" yoga helps me. I have started walking during the times my tumors don't "act up" and eating right and making sure i eat breakfast and snack on fruits and veggie, drinking alot of water and dealing with stress differently...so far i have loss 12 pounds and started using for for nutrients that i need. So Yoga combined with all i have done has helped me...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)