YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need Yoga teachers for Hongkong / China
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

dew_leaf
Posted 2005-03-27 3:42 AM (#20162 - in reply to #2435)
Subject: RE: Need Yoga teachers for Hongkong / China

hi kamal,
this is archana sachdev from mumbai(single, 28 years old). i recently completed my six months cerificate course from International center for yoga education and research, pondicherry, india. it was a residentioal course wherein we lived in the ashram and followed the yogic life for 24 hours. i have also done my one month yoga teachers training course for children from Santacruz yoga center in 2000. I had been introduced to yoga at a very young age,as a child.
I hold a Masters degree in philosophy (2nd rank in Mumbai university). So far I have been working as a performing artist (theater and dancing) but am very keen on working as a yoga teacher now.
I shall send you my resume and copy of my certificates in 2 days.
Thank you,
archana
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dew_leaf
Posted 2005-04-06 6:35 AM (#21247 - in reply to #2435)

Hi Elif,
I'm Archana Sachdev,28,single female from mumbai.I used to work as an actress and professional dancer from 1998 to 2003. I recently completed my 6 months yoga teachers training course from International center for Yoga Education and Research (ICYER),Pondicherry,India. whereby I learnt Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga. It was a residential course whereby we lived a yogic way of life in an ashram. I have also done my one months yoga teachers training from The Yoga Institute, Santa Cruz, Mumbai.I hold A masters degree in philosophy from university of Mumbai(second rank).
please take a look at my resume and certificates and get back to me if interested.i can even send you some pictures of asanas if required. i'd love to come to Hongkong or china to teach yoga. Iam currently freelaning as a yoga teacher, doing workshops in mumbai.
shaanti,aman....
take care,
archana
P.S- would you please email me your email address so that I can send my cerificate copies and resume to you. Thanks.
archana_sachdev@yahoo.com
ph-09892915396

dew_leaf
Posted 2005-04-06 6:44 AM (#21248 - in reply to #2435)

Hi,
I'm Archana Sachdev,28,single female from mumbai.I used to work as an actress and professional dancer from 1998 to 2003. I recently completed my 6 months yoga teachers training course from International center for Yoga Education and Research (ICYER),Pondicherry,India. whereby I learnt Rishiculture Ashtanga Yoga. It was a residential course whereby we lived a yogic way of life in an ashram. I have also done my one months yoga teachers training from The Yoga Institute, Santa Cruz, Mumbai.I hold A masters degree in philosophy from university of Mumbai(second rank).
please take a look at my resume and certificates and get back to me if interested.i can even send you some pictures of asanas if required. i'd love to come to Hongkong or china to teach yoga. Iam currently freelaning as a yoga teacher, doing workshops in mumbai.
shaanti,aman....
take care,
archana
P.S- would you please email me your email address so that I can send my cerificate copies and resume to you. Thanks.
ph-09892915396

dew_leaf
Posted 2005-04-06 6:44 AM (#21249 - in reply to #2435)

Hi,
shaanti,aman....
take care,
archana
P.S- would you please email me your email address so that I can send my cerificate copies and resume to you.Also, let me know if you received 3 attachment copies from me- 2 certificates and one marksheet. Thanks.
ph-09892915396

Edited by dew_leaf 2005-04-06 7:10 AM
dew_leaf
Posted 2006-02-22 8:48 AM (#44431 - in reply to #2435)

Namaste,
This is Miss Archana Sachdev,trained and experienced teacher from India.Please go through my resume and contact me if interested.
Thank you,
Archana Sachdev

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Curriculum_Vitae.doc (42KB - 273 downloads)
livelikeyogi
Posted 2006-05-10 4:43 AM (#51943 - in reply to #2435)

This is Jitender Singh here from Chandigarh India...........interested to work as Yoga Teacher......

Graduate from Panjab University, Chandigarh.........Bachelor Degree in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) from Punjabi University, Patiala (Pb.)..........Master in Physical Education (M.P.Ed) from Deptt.of Phy.Edu., Panjab University, Chandigarh............NIS (YOGA) certificate Course in Sports Coaching.........Freelancer with (NIE) Times of India.............Joint Secretary, Chandigarh Yoga Association (Redg.).................International & National level Qualified Yoga Judge..........Recent judgements : 13th International Yoga Festival, Pondicherry Govt. ,,,,, All India Inter-University Yoga Championship, Udaipur (Rajasthan) ,,,,, 24th National Yoga CHampionship, Kurukshetra .............Experience of Coaching Yoga Sports........... Manager-Coach in national & International Level Yoga Tournaments..........Teaching Yoga.........Conducting Yoga clasess and Yoga Therapy for Treatments...............NCC 'B' & 'C' Certificate Holder............Secretary, Mountaineering & Allied Sports Association (Redg.), Chandigarh................Achievements as a Yoga Player, Cyclist & a gymnastics.........Cultural interests in playing Musical Synthesyzer & Participating in Bhangra (Folk dance of Punjab State)............Specialization Subjects during Master Course (M.P.Ed.) :Yoga,Football, Hockey & Swimming.
livelikeyogi
Posted 2006-06-01 1:58 PM (#54519 - in reply to #2435)

This is Jitender Singh (M-26) here from Chandigarh India...........interested to work as Yoga Teacher......

I am a Graduate from Panjab University, Chandigarh.........Bachelor Degree in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.) from Punjabi University, Patiala (Pb.)..........Master in Physical Education (M.P.Ed) from Deptt.of Phy.Edu., Panjab University, Chandigarh............NIS (YOGA) certificate Course in Sports Coaching.........Freelancer with (NIE) Times of India.............Joint Secretary, Chandigarh Yoga Association (Redg.).................International & National level Qualified Yoga Judge..........Recent judgements : 13th International Yoga Festival, Pondicherry Govt. ,,,,, All India Inter-University Yoga Championship, Udaipur (Rajasthan) ,,,,, 24th National Yoga CHampionship, Kurukshetra .............Experience of Coaching Yoga Sports........... Manager-Coach in national & International Level Yoga Tournaments..........Teaching Yoga.........Conducting Yoga clasess and Yoga Therapy for Treatments...............NCC 'B' & 'C' Certificate Holder............Secretary, Mountaineering & Allied Sports Association (Redg.), Chandigarh................Achievements as a Yoga Player (including many All India Inter-University Championship & National Yoga Championship participations), Cyclist & a gymnastics.........Specialization Subjects during Master Course (M.P.Ed.) :Yoga,Football, Hockey & Swimming.
Waiting for your reply
Email: yog_is_life@yahoo.co.in
deeksha
Posted 2006-06-20 8:47 AM (#56263 - in reply to #2435)

hi,
my name is DEEKSHA RAJPOOT ,i am 21 yrs old female from india,
i have done my diploma in yoga and naturopathy(D.Y.N) and persucing B.N.Y.T

i have 2yrs. experience in giving treatment to my pt. through yoga,naturopathy,diet,massage,gym,and diet.

i had also worked in a multi gym and yoga asharm for 6month

if you are intrested so mail me or call me soon
thank you

91-9873244044,91-9911366466
or
deeksha_angel21@yahoo.com
yoga kalanithi
Posted 2006-07-06 6:51 AM (#57866 - in reply to #51943)

My Name is A.N.Ananthamurugan,I am from Salem I am 37 Years old I have been in the field of yoga for 5years I teach yoga in my center (SCIENTIFIC YOGA RESEARCH & FITINESS CENTER)and various schools & Institution, I am also Fitness Consultant, I am a SAI NIS (YOGA)Certificate holder, I have stutied M.A., B.P.Ed.,C.F.C.,NIS(yoga)D.Y.Sc.Ed., P.G.DIP.Yoga. if you offer me the post I promise that I will do my best, if you are intersted please contact me at (amv_yoga@yahoo.co.in)
maxmeitei
Posted 2007-11-30 2:52 AM (#100101 - in reply to #2435)

hi
I,m interested to get a job as Yoga or fitness instructor in china(cities).Pliz get me in touch if required at maxmeitei@yahoo.co.in.
Thanx
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)