YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No Love here for this Fourm
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Iyengar YogaMessage format

Balen
Posted 2004-03-17 4:38 PM (#4550)
Subject: No Love here for this Fourm

This fourm needs more love......

Makes me feel self conscious about myself since this type is my main passion,

/em Can hear the whisper of Yoga Dancer (Balen grow up)

Edited by Balen 2004-03-17 4:40 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
afroyogi
Posted 2004-03-18 5:04 PM (#4600 - in reply to #4550)
Subject: RE: No Love here for this Fourm

Balen, I also wonder why there's nothing going on here. Considering that Iyengar is one of the most famous and practiced styles, probably done by some 90% of all western yogis. Maybe it's not considered sexy enough or most of the questions regarding Iyengar can be dealt with in the beginners/general/overweight forums as well.
Here's why I don't post here very often: When I have a question I never really know if it's specific for Iyengar or can the same problem occur in any other style as well. So I choose the lazy way and just go the the general forum. That's also the reason why I asked some time ago if the admins can just get rid of some forums and put it all together in one. But nobody seemed to like that idea so they prefer to have some never-used special forums that die slowly

Posted 2004-03-19 12:35 PM (#4642 - in reply to #4600)
Subject: RE: No Love here for this Fourm

Certainly concur in posting in the General forum cause if it ain't Bikram, I haven't a clue!

afroyogi - 2004-03-18 4:04 PM

Balen, I also wonder why there's nothing going on here. Considering that Iyengar is one of the most famous and practiced styles, probably done by some 90% of all western yogis. Maybe it's not considered sexy enough or most of the questions regarding Iyengar can be dealt with in the beginners/general/overweight forums as well.
Here's why I don't post here very often: When I have a question I never really know if it's specific for Iyengar or can the same problem occur in any other style as well. So I choose the lazy way and just go the the general forum. That's also the reason why I asked some time ago if the admins can just get rid of some forums and put it all together in one. But nobody seemed to like that idea so they prefer to have some never-used special forums that die slowly
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)