YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Betsey Downing Workshop
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Anusara YogaMessage format

LoraB
Posted 2004-09-03 12:19 PM (#9630)
Subject: Betsey Downing Workshop

The dates are up for the workshop for any of you in the Chicago area. Here's a link to the host studio site...

http://www.amybeckeryoga.com/special_events.html
Top of the page Bottom of the page
YogaDancer
Posted 2004-09-06 8:40 PM (#9683 - in reply to #9630)
Subject: RE: Betsey Downing Workshop

FABULOUS!
If you're within commuting distance, or can mooch accommodations off unsuspecting strangers, do so to attend this workshop.

Betsy is a wonderful teacher with a great sense of humor. She's one of the great Anusara teachers who can teach you all kinds of "yoga party tricks" to make even familiar asana seem brand new as she takes you deeper into them than you've ever been. The freedom of movement she can help you find is phenominal.

Betsey was originally from this area, so she returns frequently. I never miss a workshop with her. No matter what your style preference is, she can help you see it brand new again.

Enjoy! ENjoy!!

Christine
LoraB
Posted 2004-09-09 5:55 PM (#9770 - in reply to #9630)

Sounds great! I'm definitely looking forward to it. And, as it happens, the workshop weekend coincides with my one year of solid practice, so it'll be a nice little treat and celebratory weekend. If anyone is interested in coming in to Chicago for the workshop, the Days Inn Gold Coast is (fairly) close to the studio and to transportation to get there, and I believe their rates are reasonable for Chicago....
LoraB
Posted 2004-12-10 12:07 PM (#13476 - in reply to #9630)

Finally! After months of waiting, all the info for the workshop has been released. I don't think I can afford the whole weekend, so I'm just signing up for half right now. They're offering: standing, hip openers, forward bends, and backbend/forearm balance. I'm hitting hip openers and backbends, and if there are still spots open when I get my "living expenses" student loan I'll add the others. It would be nice to get a new perspective on a couple asansas I'm not so fond of. Either way, I'm greatly looking forward to working with Betsey. She sounds amazing!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)