YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mediumship Workshop!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

YogaDancer
Posted 2004-11-20 11:51 AM (#12609)
Subject: Mediumship Workshop!

This sounded too interesting not to post. If I were going to be in the area, I'd check it out.

Sacred Rivers Yoga, Glastonbury, CT
Mediumship Workshop - Saturday November 27 from 1-3:00 Kerrie will conduct this heavily requested introductory workshop conveying tips and techniques on opening up to spirit and receiving messages from those that have crossed over. A rare opportunity! Please register by Nov 19th. How fascinating! What an opportunity to explore our own physic intuition.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2004-11-20 2:10 PM (#12615 - in reply to #12609)
Subject: RE: Mediumship Workshop!

Well for entertainment purposes perhaps but things like this reinforce P.T. Barnum's statement that "There's a sucker born every minute."
LoraB
Posted 2004-11-20 3:15 PM (#12619 - in reply to #12609)

This and all the other workshops Christine posted sound like a lot of fun...Most of the studios around here are going to be closed, at least on Thursday, so it looks like I'm hanging out with the family...First post-yoga holiday, though, so we'll see how it goes!

Posted 2004-11-20 3:46 PM (#12620 - in reply to #12619)

Lora, we rioted (well, peacefully) at Bikram this morning and the manager agreed to an 8:00AM class on Thanksgiving--course I gotta provide her copious amounts of wine afterwards and had to fee her shrimp for lunch today but what the heck. Maybe you guys can gang up and convince your studios boss that enough of you will show up to make it worthwhile--if that fails, c'mon to San ANtonio-- 72 degrees F, Lone Star beer and a turkey done by the acadiana cafe cajun style--crispy on the outsde, moist on the inside. Plane ride from Chicago is just 2 hours--leave at 500AM, yoga at 0800 (the studio is next to the airport) then you come to my place for chow--got Chimay Grand Reserve, Guiness on ice--I get you back to the airport by 5PM and your in bed at home that night--let me know what terminal you'll be at--I'll be on the Harley (no helmet lasw in Texas so you can leave yours at home).
LoraB
Posted 2004-11-20 8:20 PM (#12625 - in reply to #12609)

Sounds wonderful! My family seems to believe that the drier the turkey, the better.

Not only am I SOL on Thursday, my Wednesday night class was cancelled as well! I know, I know, I can always practice at home...It's just not the same.

Posted 2004-11-20 9:18 PM (#12626 - in reply to #12625)

Well the invite's sincere kiddo. My daughter's flying in from Toledo tonight so it's possible you know
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)