YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Finally back in the yoga groov
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

LoraB
Posted 2004-12-16 5:41 PM (#13747)
Subject: Finally back in the yoga groov

Well, it's all over but the cryin'!!! Finals are done. All I have to do is show up Monday, hand in my print-outs, and wait on the report card.

I get a spa treatment tomorrow night, and first thing Saturday morning I am hitting a yoga class. Enough trying to sneak it in by working on padmasana while sitting at school for 23 hours in one weekend on a final project! Well, for at least 3 weeks, then back to the grind.

You done yet Rachelle? If not, you can make it! And it'll feel soooooo good when it's over.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2004-12-16 6:10 PM (#13748 - in reply to #13747)
Subject: RE: Finally back in the yoga groov

Congrats Lora (and Shel-bell if you're done)! SDon't worry about the outcome--you'll have done all you can--your afteraction celebration sounds grat--I assume alcoholic libations, although unmentioned, will be included.
afroyogi
Posted 2004-12-16 6:56 PM (#13755 - in reply to #13747)
Subject: RE: Finally back in the yoga g

Congrats Lora! I can hardly remember the last time I had some school/exam stress but what I can remember is the good feeling once one is done with it. What interests me the most, Lora how was your photo exhibit? Did you manage to squeeze it in or did you have to give it a pass?
itchytummy
Posted 2004-12-16 8:30 PM (#13759 - in reply to #13755)
Subject: RE: Finally back in the yoga g

Not done yet. My mantra right now is "Don't crack!" I've way too may paper mishaps and professors not getting very important e-mails. I'll be sooooo happy when I'm done!
LoraB
Posted 2004-12-16 11:52 PM (#13776 - in reply to #13747)

Thanks guys! Had a couple beers and the final "apprentice" tonight, the spa party tomorrrow night, and the photo exhibit opening saturday. stefan, thanks for all your help. i did manage to get it all done, and hung it with the help of two very good friends yesterday...It was a lot of work, and a lot of money, but it's up, and I'm darn proud of myself. Bruce, of course there are alcoholic libations involved! The Boddington's tonight was delicious.

Rachelle - hang in there..The weird thing is that after you're done you'll still feel like you have stuff to do for a little while...Like if you're on the treadmill and you get off you still feel like you're running! But you'll get it done, and it'll feel amazing!
itchytummy
Posted 2004-12-17 12:02 AM (#13778 - in reply to #13776)

I know what you mean Lora! After am done I'm probably going to feel like a hamster running in one of those little turning wheels--you know, running and not really going any place--because I'm still in adrenaline overdrive from all the work. Heck, I feel like a hamster in a wheel now, running my little heart out and not seeing an end to it, but I know you're right. It may seem like that now, but if I just keep going I'll see this whole graduation thing through!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)