YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MESSAGE FOR ORBILIA!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Neem
Posted 2004-12-31 1:20 PM (#14171)
Subject: MESSAGE FOR ORBILIA!

Hi Fee,
Hello, I'm relatively new *waves* Sorry for posting on the main site, but I can't get private messaging to work...
I notice from your forum postings that you're located in Reading...me too (Tilehurst)! I was wondering where you went for classes and what style they were? I currently attend hatha/Iyengar classes a couple of times a week at a local sports centre, but am looking for other classes around the place. Could you recommend any good teachers- your teacher sounds quite experienced.
Thanks, and have a great new year
Virginia
(neem)

ps much appreciated also if anyone else can help me out!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Orbilia
Posted 2005-01-10 9:07 AM (#14604 - in reply to #14171)
Subject: RE: MESSAGE FOR ORBILIA!

Hi Neem,
no worries. My Swami is starting another course Wednesday night at the Old Quaker Meeting Hall in Reading town centre. It starts at 18:30 and you can pay for the 8 weeks on the night or use http://www.yogaclass.org.uk/ + look up Quaker Meeting Hall. Last course only had 5 students so there's plenty of room and time for 1-on-1 help.

There are also drop-in classes in the RISC centre and at the Rivermead Leisure Centre but I've not tried these myself (search on the web for Reading + yoga).

A colleague also does Sivananda yoga but on Thursday nights. I need to catch up with her to find out where and who with though.

I'd be interested in findiong out about your Iyengar classes as I feel I could use some greater assistance on alignment with some asanas, especially standing postures.

I'm going to try and send you a private notes as well in order to give you my 'phone number.

Regards,

Fiona

Neem - 2004-12-31 6:20 PM

Hi Fee,
Hello, I'm relatively new *waves* Sorry for posting on the main site, but I can't get private messaging to work...
I notice from your forum postings that you're located in Reading...me too (Tilehurst)! I was wondering where you went for classes and what style they were? I currently attend hatha/Iyengar classes a couple of times a week at a local sports centre, but am looking for other classes around the place. Could you recommend any good teachers- your teacher sounds quite experienced.
Thanks, and have a great new year
Virginia
(neem)

ps much appreciated also if anyone else can help me out!!

Edited by Orbilia 2005-01-10 9:13 AM
Orbilia
Posted 2005-01-12 9:03 AM (#14749 - in reply to #14604)
Subject: RE: MESSAGE FOR ORBILIA!

PS I should also have mentioned that it's Sivananda he teaches (based around Hatha, Raja, and Tantra yogas).

Fee
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)