YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Its Movie time :)
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 1:39 AM (#16822 - in reply to #16821)
Subject: RE: Its Movie time :)

I have to behave??? Awww... :-)

I don't think anyone much likes my heavy metal craze. :-) None of my friends do, but that just makes it to where I never have to drive anywhere!

We're going to have to get Thushara's Yogi Dating Service off the ground so we can upload pictures!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 1:40 AM (#16823 - in reply to #16822)

Oh, and I got a job. :-)

Thushara
Posted 2005-02-14 1:41 AM (#16824 - in reply to #16823)

IT?

Will it make you rich? In which area of IT?
Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 1:43 AM (#16825 - in reply to #16824)

Yes in IT. :-)

It's like a Junior Unix Administrator, it's technically called "Operations Analyst." I will have the oppertunity to move up to Unix Administrator. I don't know about rich, but I can sure hope so! :-)

The only problem with Yoga classes now is it seems the center I was looking at is only open when I will be at work. :-P Guess I'll have to keep looking.
Thushara
Posted 2005-02-14 1:44 AM (#16826 - in reply to #16822)

Yeah sure., I charge 100$ for registration, If you find a match you have to pay me 200$. is that a ok price? Have to find a good ISP. I have no contacts with any

Thushara
Posted 2005-02-14 1:47 AM (#16827 - in reply to #16825)

Hey hey dragon.. Something is fishy.... You like heavy metal.. You work in IT, You say you got a job as unix admin, you like drinking tea, you like vedio games, you like dragons......

hmmm... What about ETs? Do you like them? Do you think they exist?
Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 1:55 AM (#16828 - in reply to #16826)

I actually looked at one website and got a "free compatability profile." It was $99 for two months of service. (After two months it could've went up though... I didn't look into it that well. :-)) I told one of my friends I wasn't that desperate yet. LOL!

That was one of my ulterior motives for going to a yoga class... I should find somewhere where I have things in common already with people. I'm sure it may be a good place to meet some friends that may like my heavy metal too, lol! It's amazing that the friend I've had the longest, I can't thing of a thing she and I have in common...

Thushara
Posted 2005-02-14 2:08 AM (#16829 - in reply to #16828)

ok

BTW what happend to that friend.. Sorry .. I was just checking Skype.. Cool one yeah..

Edited by Thushara 2005-02-14 2:13 AM
Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 2:15 AM (#16831 - in reply to #16829)

My problem is "looser vision!" That's what I call it anyway. I can find a looser and date him within a 50 mile radius! I went to an all "techie" school, but everyone was married, engaged, or divorced with kids. (I was like one of three females, lol!)

(Didn't see your reply - you edit so fast sometimes, lol!)

--now I'm editing, lol!

The friend I have that I have nothing in common with? She and I are still friends. We shop together sometimes, we just don't watch movies together. I've been trying to get her interested in doing Yoga with me. It's a no go.

Edited by Dragon 2005-02-14 2:18 AM
Thushara
Posted 2005-02-14 2:20 AM (#16832 - in reply to #16831)

I dont understand you dragon., If you are a girl, why do you bother about their "Status"?? Any way what happend to your friend whome you had for the longest time? You got clashed with each other due to differences and you lost interest with each other or what?
Thushara
Posted 2005-02-14 2:22 AM (#16833 - in reply to #16831)

Oh ok ok ok I misunderstood . Sorry.. So so how is the new job? when are you starting ?
Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 2:26 AM (#16834 - in reply to #16832)

It's not "status" really. "Looser" as in one guy I was dating got married while we were dating, another was engaged (I didn't know), and one was married. :-P I'm not a Lucky Dragon.

As for my friend, we're still friends, we talk every weekend, we just don't have a lot to talk about sometimes.

I know I said something about finding more friends - I would just like to have more / another person around with some similar interests. It would be great to have someone to do yoga with, so that's what I thought I might meet someone at a Yoga class. :-) I was dissappointed to find out the hours were when I will be working. :-P I'll figure out something though!

I guess that was sort of confusing.

Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 2:27 AM (#16835 - in reply to #16834)

I start the 21st.

Thushara
Posted 2005-02-14 2:47 AM (#16836 - in reply to #16834)

Oh poor thing Don’t worry ok., Everything is for the best., Some one who can really adore you will come on your way. Im sure..

But why did that happened to you.. In your countries you guys are free and can make any decision about your life right? Its rude if that person got married while you were dating with him. May be its miscommunication., Or just not understanding each others feelings .. or something.. But don’t worry . ok . Some times we might not be lucky enough to be with the person whom we really love., But again.. Its just a real great thing to experience true love at least once in your life time., I consider that as lucky.

so be happy

Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 2:59 AM (#16838 - in reply to #16836)

I'm sure someone will come along in time. :-) I'm going to put most of myself into working now. When you're not looking, someone will find you!

The one that got married while we were dating got mixed up in drugs while we were seeing each other. I saw the signs coming and tried to help. I thought I could "fix" things. Social worker syndrome I suppose, lol! All of them have weird stories begind them. I could write a book. :-) It would be intersting to say the least!

Looking back, it is sad, but I know everything that happned is for the best. :-) I can say I wouldn't change anything, so that's the best that can be said! :-)

I'm happy! :-) I have a job now! WHOO HOO!!!

Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 3:05 AM (#16840 - in reply to #16394)

You started a Yoga Music Post, now looks like you'll have to do a Yogi's Favorite Movies Post.

Too bad I wouldn't have seen anything this decade, lol!

Thushara
Posted 2005-02-14 3:39 AM (#16842 - in reply to #16840)

Yep I congratulate you for your new job! Im sure you will be very happy working as a Unix Admin. To be a Unix admin you must be a very smart girl right?

So can you forget that person? Did you truly love him? Did he tell you that he loves you ? Do you think of him everytime now?

Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 9:52 PM (#16910 - in reply to #16842)

Thushara - 2005-02-14 3:39 AM

Yep I congratulate you for your new job! Im sure you will be very happy working as a Unix Admin. To be a Unix admin you must be a very smart girl right?

I like to think so. :-)

So can you forget that person? Did you truly love him? Did he tell you that he loves you ? Do you think of him everytime now?

I don't think I will ever forget him. I believe I did truely love him, but it wasn't returned even though he said so. We were young as well. I think of him a lot still, but it was over 5 years ago now. It was a learning experience, as is everything.

Now I think more long-term. I want to find someone I have a lot in common with so we will have something to talk about! Maybe I will have some luck at work or in yoga class..... if I can ever find one.

Dragon
Posted 2005-02-14 9:56 PM (#16911 - in reply to #16394)

Oh yeah, the Yoga studio I was looking at only offers classes while I am at work, which I believe I mentioned. Anyway, I could possibly attend the class ONE DAY per week.

Which would be better - to attend an actual Yoga class, although it would be only once per week... or to join a health club and be able to possibly do more? I hear the classes aren't as good at a health club. I dunno.

Just wondering...

Thushara
Posted 2005-02-15 3:18 AM (#16930 - in reply to #16910)

Dragon - 2005-02-15 8:52 AM

Thushara - 2005-02-14 3:39 AM

I like to think so. :-)

I don't think I will ever forget him. I believe I did truely love him, but it wasn't returned even though he said so. We were young as well. I think of him a lot still, but it was over 5 years ago now. It was a learning experience, as is everything.

Now I think more long-term. I want to find someone I have a lot in common with so we will have something to talk about! Maybe I will have some luck at work or in yoga class..... if I can ever find one.

If you loved that person truly I dont think you can love anybody like that again Poor dragon.! But what to do., Face the reality! I wish you will find a very nice guy soon,. Ah now you got the job, your dream guy might be working in your new office.. You never know .. WOOOOOOOWWWW

Oh then poor chinese chef. We will forget about him!!!!!

Edited by Thushara 2005-02-15 3:20 AM
Dragon
Posted 2005-02-16 1:45 PM (#17037 - in reply to #16930)

LOL! You never know where someone will turn up! Maybe there will be a Chinese Chef after all. :-)

Thushara
Posted 2005-02-16 10:50 PM (#17075 - in reply to #17037)

CRAZY DRAGON
Thushara
Posted 2005-03-06 11:56 PM (#18364 - in reply to #17075)

Guys have you watched Aviator ????

Its a great movie., Dont miss it!!!!!!!!!

Leonardo DiCaprio is awesome in that..I think this is his best movie.Not like catch me if you can, not like beach not like those cowboy stuff.. He is really great in this ... Oh what a man!! He made it !!

Edited by Thushara 2005-03-06 11:59 PM
Dragon
Posted 2005-03-07 1:20 AM (#18369 - in reply to #18364)

Constantine rocked!

Thushara
Posted 2005-03-07 4:58 AM (#18374 - in reply to #18369)

Nah

Hey want to see what rocks ????

See this Movie

Madonna teaches Ashtanga yoga !!!!

http://www.rediff.com/us/2000/feb/29us1.htm

Anybody who likes to be her student ???

Edited by Thushara 2005-03-07 5:08 AM
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :