YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Law Wheel of the Great Law
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Kilik
Posted 2005-03-10 4:14 AM (#18638)
Subject: Law Wheel of the Great Law

Falun Dafa is a Spiritual way which is being persecuted in China.

http://www.faluninfo.net/

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/

According to incomplete statistics, within the past five years beginning on July 20, 1999, more than 1076 practitioners have been verified as being tortured to death in over 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities. However, according to the government's official internal statistics, the actual number of practitioners who died after being arrested had reached 1,600 by the end of 2001. In addition, there are at least 6,000 Falun Gong practitioners who have been illegally sentenced to prison. Over 100,000 practitioners have been sentenced to forced labor camps. Thousands of practitioners have been forcefully sent to psychiatric hospitals to be tortured with injections that are damaging to the central nervous system. Large groups of Falun Gong practitioners have been forcefully sent to local brainwashing classes, where they have been subjected to both physical and mental torture. Many more practitioners have been severely beaten and had large sums of money extorted from them by so-called "law-enforcement officials." When large numbers of Falun Gong practitioners are beaten to death, injured, and their families are broken up, when they have to leave home and go from place to place because of the persecution, millions of Falun Gong practitioners' families, relatives, good friends and colleagues are also implicated and brainwashed to varying degrees.

Listed below are the names of the Falun Gong practitioners who have died from torture, and a brief description of their cases. Hopefully, these dreadful experiences and agonizing scenes will arouse consciences and stir hearts all over the world.

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/special_column/death_list.html

U.S. House of Representatives Unanimously Passes Resolution Urging Chinese Government to Cease Its Oppression of Falun Gong Practitioners in the United States and in China
At 8pm Eastern Time on October 4, 2004, the House of the Representatives in the U.S. unanimously passed H. Con. Resolution 304, expressing the sense of Congress regarding oppression by the Government of the People's Republic of China of Falun Gong in the United States and in China. The resolution expressed the sense that the Government of the People's Republic of China should immediately stop interfering in the exercise of religious and political freedoms within the United States, such as the right to practice Falun Gong, that are guaranteed by the United States Constitution, cease using the diplomatic missions in the United States to spread falsehoods about the nature of Falun Gong, and release from detention all prisoners of conscience, including practitioners of Falun Gong.

The H. Con. Res. 304 was initiated by Florida Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and co-sponsored by 75 congresspeople. It was unanimously passed yesterday evening (October 4) by the representatives.

The resolution expressed the sense that the president of the United States should take actions such as working more closely with Chinese human rights activists to identify Chinese authorities who have been personally responsible for acts of violence and persecution in the People's Republic of China; and the Attorney General should investigate reports that Chinese consular officials in the United States have committed illegal acts while attempting to intimidate or inappropriately influence Falun Gong practitioners or local elected officials, and, in consultation with the Secretary of State, determine an appropriate legal response.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kilik
Posted 2005-03-10 4:15 AM (#18639 - in reply to #18638)
Subject: RE: Law Wheel of the Great Law

Report from amnesty

Members of unofficial spiritual or religious groups, including some Qi Gong groups and unregistered Christian groups, continued to be arbitrarily detained, tortured and ill-treated.

Rhetoric intensified in the official media against the Falun Gong spiritual movement, which was banned as a ¡°heretical organization¡± in July 1999, apparently exacerbating the climate of violence and intolerance against the Falun Gong. Detained Falun Gong practitioners, including large numbers of women, were at risk of torture, including sexual abuse, particularly if they refused to renounce their beliefs. According to overseas Falun Gong sources, more than 800 people detained in connection with the Falun Gong had died since 1999, mostly as a result of torture or ill-treatment.

Deng Shiying reportedly died on 19 July, the day after her release from Jilin Women¡¯s Prison in Changchun City, Jilin Province, where she was serving a seven-year prison sentence in connection with producing and distributing information describing human rights violations against Falun Gong practitioners in China. According to Falun Gong sources, she was beaten by other inmates, apparently prompted by prison officials, shortly before her release.
Whole article here:
http://web.amnesty.org/report2004/chn-summary-eng

Here is a post quoted, that I found on another forum

"Let see the truth of 4.25.

Since the ending of the ¡°Great Cultural Revolution¡± in the late 1970¡¯s, China¡¯s focus has been shifted from political campaigning to economic and technological development. This change in the political climate has reduced the opportunities for political advancement for those who specialize in political propaganda and ideological battles. To remain necessary components of the government, these people typically rely on political unrest to provide them with a ¡°cause¡± used to gain political power. The rapid development of Falun Gong was noticed by some departments in the central government. Falun Gong, they decided, was just what was needed.
These individuals began by spreading negative publicity through government-run media to defame Falun Gong and its founder since June 1996. On July 24, 1996, the Chinese News Publication Office issued a nationwide circular banning the distribution of all Falun Gong publications. In early 1997, the Public Security Ministry of China began a nationwide investigation to gather evidence in the hopes of casting Falun Gong as an ¡°evil cult.¡± The investigations came to a quick end for ¡°no evidence was found.¡± In July 1998, another investigation was ordered by the Public Security Ministry, which resulted in the illegal harassment of Falun Gong practitioners by the local Public Security Bureau in a number of areas around the country. On April 23, 1999, police were ordered to beat and arrest people who expressed their concerns to a magazine in Tianjin, which had published a slanderous article against Falun Gong.
On April 24, 1999, when Falun Gong practitioners in Tianjin requested the release of the arbitrarily detained practitioners, they were told by the Tianjin government officials that the Public Security Ministry of China had been involved in this matter, so the arrested Falun Gong practitioners would not be released without authorization from Beijing. In short, Falun Gong practitioners were told they must take their appeal to the State Council Appeal Office in Beijing.
This triggered the April 25th incident during which Falun Gong practitioners appealed to the Chinese State Council Appeal Office for the release of the detained practitioners in Tianjin. After Premier Zhu Rongji, the official head of the State Council and second in command of the country under President Jiang, personally came out to meet with practitioners. The situation was handled in a friendly manner and a resolution was reached that was acceptable to both the government and the practitioners. The entire event was peaceful and characterized by orderliness and all the practitioners who had gathered outside the State Council Appeal Office quietly dispersed, content with Premier Zhu¡¯s handling of the issue"
Kilik
Posted 2005-03-10 4:16 AM (#18640 - in reply to #18638)

Quote Li Hongzhi
Some Thoughts of Mine

"Recently it was reported in the news that Mainland China seeks my extradition back to China in exchange for a reduction of USD$500 million worth of their trade surplus [with the U.S.]. I would like to say a few words about this. I only teach people to be good. At the same time, I unconditionally help people get rid of their diseases and health problems, and I enable them to
reach higher realms of mind. I don’t charge any money or ask for material things as reward.
All of this has had a positive impact on the society and its people, and it has, on a large scale,
turned people’s hearts towards goodness and made their moral level high. I wonder if that is
why they seek to extradite me. Do they want me to return to China so that more people can
obtain the Fa and cultivate their hearts? If that’s the case, please don’t let the country lose
USD$500 million to strike a deal—I can go back myself. I have heard, however, that normally people who are extradited are war criminals, public enemies, or criminal offenders. If so, I wonder which of the above categories I would fit into. In fact, I keep teaching people to conduct themselves with Truthfulness, Benevolence, and Forbearance as their guiding principles. So naturally, I have also been setting an example. When Falun Gong disciples and I have been criticized for no reason and treated unfairly, we have always displayed breadth of mind with great benevolence and great forbearance, and have silently endured everything in order to give the government sufficient time to find out what we are about. But this forbearance is absolutely not because the students of Falun Gong and I fear anything. You should know that once a person learns the truth and the real meaning of life, he will not regret giving up his life for it. Don’t mistake our mercy or our great tolerance as fear and thereby intensify your reckless actions. These are actually people who have awakened, they are cultivators who have learned the true meaning of life. And don’t label Falun Gong cultivators as engaging in “superstition,” either. There are so many things that human beings and science have yet to understand. Don’t religions also exist because of a belief in higher beings? Actually, the true religions and ancient beliefs in Gods, which have made it possible for the morality of human society to endure for several thousand years, are what has allowed for the existence of today’s mankind—which includes you, me, the next person, and so on. If it weren’t for these, mankind would have committed sins long ago that led to catastrophes, people’s ancestral lines probably would have died out long ago, and there wouldn’t be what there is today. The truth is, morality is extremely important for mankind. If man does not value virtue, he is capable of doing all kinds of bad things, which is terribly dangerous for mankind. This much I can tell people. Actually, my intention isn’t to do something for society, and by no means do I want to get involved in ordinary human affairs, much less do I desire someone’s political power. Not everyone considers power that important. Don’t people have a saying, “Everybody aspires to something different”? I merely wish to let those who can do cultivation obtain the Fa, and to teach them how to truly improve their xinxing, that is, to improve their moral standard. Besides, not everyone will come to learn Falun Gong, and furthermore, what I’m doing is bound to have no connection with
politics. Regardless, cultivators whose hearts have turned toward goodness and whose morals
have improved are good for any country or nationality. How could something that helps
people to get well and stay healthy, and that raises people’s moral level, be labeled an “evil
religion”? Every Falun Gong practitioner is a member of society, and each has his own job or career. It’s only that they go to the park to do Falun Gong exercises for half an hour or an
hour every morning, and then they go to work. We don’t have various provisions that people
have to follow, as religions do, nor do we have any temples, churches, or religious rituals.
People can come to learn or leave as they please, and we have no membership rosters. How is
it a religion? As to “evil,” could teaching people to be good, not charging people money, and
doing things to heal people and help them stay healthy be categorized as “evil”? Or, is
something “evil” simply because it’s outside the scope of the Communist Party’s theories?
Besides, I know that evil religion is evil religion, and it’s not something a government
determines. Should an evil religion be labeled “upright” if it’s in keeping with the notions of
certain people in the government? And should an upright one be labeled “evil” if it doesn’t
conform to their personal notions? Actually, I know perfectly well why some people are bent on opposing Falun Gong. Just as reported by the media, there are too many people practicing Falun Gong. One hundred million people is indeed no small number. Yet why should having a large number of good people be feared? Isn’t it true that the more good people there are, the better, and that the fewer the bad people, the better? I, Li Hongzhi, unconditionally help cultivators improve their morals and gain health, which brings about social stability and allows people to better serve the society with their able bodies. Isn’t this benefiting the people in power? These things have, in fact, truly been achieved. Why is it that instead of thanking me, they want to set as many as 100 million people against the government? What government could be so unfathomable? Furthermore, who among these 100 million people doesn’t have family, children, relatives, and friends? Is it a question of only 100 million people? So the number of people they are going against might be even more. What on earth has happened to “the leaders of my beloved land”? If with my, Li Hongzhi’s, life I can dispel their fears of these good people, I will immediately go back and let them do what they will. Why “risk universal condemnation,” waste manpower and capital, and use politics and money to pursue a deal that violates human rights? The United States, on the other hand, has been a leader in respecting human rights. So would the U.S. government betray human rights to make such a deal?Besides, I’m a U.S. permanent resident, a permanent resident who lives under the jurisdiction of U.S. law. I don’t mean to point fingers at anyone in particular. It’s just that what they are doing makes too little sense to me. Why forgo a good opportunity to win public opinion, and instead set some 100 million people against the government? It’s said that many people went to Zhongnanhai,1 and that certain people were shocked and furious about it. In fact, the number of people who went wasn’t large at all. Think about it: there are 100 million people practicing Falun Gong, and only ten thousand plus went—
could you say that’s a lot? There was no need to mobilize people: with 100 million some people, if one person wanted to go and so did the next, in no time there would be over ten
thousand people. They had no slogans or banners, they didn’t act out of line, and much less
were they against the government. They merely wanted to report our situation to the
government. What’s wrong with doing that? Let me ask this: would any “protestors” behave
as well as this? Aren’t you moved even one bit when you see this? Yet you insist on trying to
1 Zhongnanhai (jong-nahn-high)—the Chinese leadership compound, located in Beijing; it is located next to the
Appeals Office of the State Council. This reference is about the April 25, 1999 appeal.
* Note: This and all other footnotes have been inserted by the translator and are not part of the original text.
find some fault with Falun Gong. But the approach of trying to eradicate Falun Gong while disregarding all of its merits is really backward. Falun Gong isn’t terrible, like certain people have imagined. Rather, it brings numerous benefits and doesn’t do harm to any society. Losing the favor of the people, meanwhile, is what’s most frightening. To be honest, the students of Falun Gong are also human beings who are in the process of cultivating themselves, and they still have human minds. In this situation where they are being treated unjustly, I’m not sure how much longer they can forbear it, and this is what I am most
concerned about.
Li Hongzhi
June 2, 1999

It is totally free. Everything to get started can be got free off the internet.

http://media1.minghui.org/media/dafa/en_mpg/Instruction_01.ram

http://media1.minghui.org/media/dafa/en_mpg/Instruction_02.ram

http://media1.minghui.org/media/dafa/en_mpg/Instruction_03.ram

http://media1.minghui.org/media/dafa/en_mpg/Instruction_04.ram

http://media1.minghui.org/media/dafa/en_mpg/Instruction_05.ram

http://media1.minghui.org/media/dafa/en_mpg/ExeDemo_08.ram

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/index.htm

Falun Dafa: A Brief Introduction

Falun Gong (also called Falun Dafa) is an ancient form of qigong, the practice of refining the body and mind through special exercises and meditation. Like tai chi, qigong is a vital part of many people's lives in Asia; almost every Chinese park is brimming by the break of dawn with people practicing these arts.

In just eight years since its public introduction, Falun Dafa has grown to become the most popular form of qigong ever in Chinese history. The major reason for this is that Falun Dafa distinguishes itself from other qigong practices by emphasizing not only physical cultivation, but also cultivation of one's moral character in daily life according to higher principles taught by Mr. Li Hongzhi, Falun Dafa's founder.

Falun Dafa's effectiveness in improving health and its profound principles have quickly made the practice immensely popular throughout the entire world. Since being introduced to the general public in 1992 by Mr. Li, Falun Dafa has attracted tens of millions of people in over 40 countries. Most major cities and universities in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe have English-speaking Falun Dafa practice groups.

The people who practice Falun Dafa come from every imaginable walk of life, as Falun Dafa transcends cultural, social, economic, and national boundaries. The practice has spread largely by word of mouth, as those who learn it usually find the benefits simply too good to keep to themselves.

more here:
http://falundafa.org/eng/overview.htm

Edited by Kilik 2005-03-10 4:25 AM
Kilik
Posted 2005-03-10 4:26 AM (#18641 - in reply to #18638)

Here are some interesting books about peoples experiences with the practice

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/download/publications/enlighten_index.html

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/download/publications/health_index.html

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/download/publications/peacereport_index.html

Here is a very interesting article-
http://english.epochtimes.com/news/4-12-16/24972.html

Also a good article-
http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/5/5/47735.html

http://web.amnesty.org/report2004/chn-summary-eng
Kilik
Posted 2005-03-10 4:39 AM (#18642 - in reply to #18638)

Great Law. Here is another discription, From the book "Science of being" by Monk Eugene Ferson in 1920-

The 3 Laws of the absolute

1. Life, mind ,truth, love, spirit is all in all.
2. The same Law governs always, everything, everywhere, from smallest to biggest
3. Everything is vibration

In the Absolute, those three laws are One law, called the GREAT LAW. To our present state of concioussness that One Great Universal Law manifests itself as a triune ray; we perceive it in it's threefold aspect, out concioussness acting as a prism; therefore, as we are studying these laws now, we must consider them as they appear to us in the present.

LIFE, MIND, TRUTH, LOVE, SPIRIT, IS ALL IN ALL. These Five which were explained in the first lesson are the Alpha and OMega, the begginning and end of everything; they are a Law by themselves, the law of life, of mind, of truth, of Love which is the Law of Spirit. They include everything, and is why Jesus , who knew these laws, said, " Love thy God( The Great Priciple) with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength, and love thy neighbor as thyself," and when he was asked further, " what about the other commandments?" he answered " All the laws and all the prophets are in those two commandments." The great principle, the Absolute, is all Life, all mind, all truth, all love, all spirit; all there is, is in the Great All, and if we apply that Law, the Law of life, of mind, of truth and of love, to all problems of our daily life, we work out, without noticing it, all the perfection we can ever aspire to, we build up the Pyramid of our own life and reach the Point of Spirit, and we do not notice how it happens, because it is the Great Principle Itself Who is working to that end through us. It is Its work as much as ours. All we have to do is to be concious, open channels for that.

THE SAME LAW GOVERNS ALWAYS EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE. The wonderful symplicity of that one Universal Law is that there is but ONE LAW which underlies all other laws, operates on all planes, and expresses itself through everything, always in the same way. The formation of the electron, of the atom, of the body, of our planet, of this world, of the Universe, are all based ON THAT ONE LAW. Everywhere is seen the operation of that Law, which is also called the Law of ANalogy, " AS IT IS IN THE HIGHEST PLANE SO IT IS ON THE LOWEST." That is, that one pattern is expressed through millions of aspects and yet is always One. For instance, let us take the sphere. Vapors are made up of tiny speres of water. A dewdrop is a sphere, and so are the particles of mercury or the little red and white corpuscules in our blood. A soap bubble is a sphere, our Earth also, and all other planets, the sun, the stars, and the worlds. Why? Because the Great Law says that everything which wants to persevere in exsistence must take the form of a shere, which is a body in which all parts are in perfect relation to one another and also to it's center, and which therefore is so perfectly balanced that it can offer the maximum resistance to all kinds of outside disintegrating influences. Anothe example: All vibrations emanate from a given point in all directions in waves, forming continually increasing sheres. A stone thrown in the water starts spherical ********y waves, which, where they touch the surface of the water, appear as circles, enlarging until they reach the shore of that body of water. It is the same with all other vibrations, sound, light, Hertzian waves, magnetic waves, also thoughts and Spiritual vibrations, all this again because of the Great Law, which decrees that all vibrations must normally proceed in waves, forming continually increasing spheres which are kept in that condition by the law of Attraction perpetually operating through those vibrations. That Law is is so infinite, so universal, that in our present mental development we can only begin to perceive its numberless manifestations. That Law is often also called the Great Law. The knowledge of that Law enables one to calculate with mathematical precision even things the nature of which is as yet unknown to us. Geometry, mathematics, all exact sciences , have the Great Law as foundation of their individual lawsa. For instance, three times three makes nine, and three million times three million makes also nine plus as many zeroes in the two numbers. Why is it so? Because of the Great Law expressing itself through mathematic laws. Those who study zoology also discover very soon the various manifistations of the Great Law. There are so called wild animals, lions, tigers, panthers and so forth, Their coats are of certain colors, arranged in certain designs, which are expressing their qualities. The same characteristics are found among birds of prey, eagles, hawks, owls, etc. as these occupy amongst birds the corresponding place to that occupied by wild animals among the beasts. It is the same among fishes, insects, mushrooms, trees, plants and minerals. The same distinguishing color schemes, the same combinations, throughout the whole round of Nature. Take the rainbow, that, that wonderful bridge, shining with the six colors of the spectrum and connecting Heaven with Earth. It's irredescence, produced by the reflection of light, is found on the soap bubble, on oil coated water, in the diamond, also in the opal, that stone both precious and mysterious; it is displayed on the wings of certain butterflies, on different insects, on birds, and even in the hair os a human being, where there is a certain iridescence. Why? Again because of the Great Law. Throughout the whole cycle of creation are everywhere seen these wonderful expressions of the Great Law. Infinite are the aspects through which it continually manifests itself. There is the glorius sunset, wonderful colors in the sky. But the suns rays have no color, they are white; the clouds have no color, they are also white; the air has no color, it is transparent; yet taken together in a certain combination, they all make a wonderful sunset. It is the relationship of the different lights to one another, shades and lights, white rays broken up in different rays, interpeneting and combining one with another colorless elelments, yet producing the most wonderful colors. All this is the result of that one Great Law.

ALL IS VIBRATION. This is the third and last of these Absolute, Immutable Laws. Is it possible that Vibrations will be eternal? They will be, as they always have been. Even Spirit itself communicates through vibrations. Maybe some day they will be called by another name, but it is not the name which is so important, it is the nature of the thing itself. THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS BUT VIBRATION. When we speak the sound is conveyed through vibrations; through vibrations do we also see, smell, taste and touch. Everything is done through vibration. Sound is vibration, light is vibration, so are the emanations of radium, wireless telegraphy, telephony, all use vibrations as agents. Thoughts are also vibrations; so is Lye, everything is vibrating; vibrations are penetrating all planes, and therefore even in the absolute everything is vibration. There are different rates of vibrations, infinite varieties of them , some so high, so subtle, that of them we cannot have any concept just now. ALL IS ETERNAL VIBRATION BECAUSE VIBRATION IS LIFE ITSELF, AND LIFE IS ONE OF THE FUNDAMENTAL ASPECTS OF THE ABSOLUTE, THE GREAT PRINCIPLE. The operation of this law is explained in detail in the second, fourth, sixth, and seventh lessons

THE FOUR LAWS OF THE RELATIVE

1. THE LAW OF POLARITY
2. THE LAW OF RYTHM
3. THE LAW OF GENDER
4. THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT

THE LAW OF POLARITY: EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IN THE PRESENT STATE OF HUMAN CONCIOUSNESS APPEARS TO HAVE TWO POLES< THE POSITIVE AND THE NEGATIVE POLES- GOOD AND EVIL, HEAVEN AND HELL, LIFE AND DEATH, LIGHT AND DARKNESS, DAY AND NIGHT, WHITE AND BLACK, NORTH AND SOUTH, PEACE AND WAR, YES AND NO, POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ETC.

Everywhere, no matter where we turn, there is that law of Polarity or Duality. It is the law of pairs of Opposites. Any opposites, even men and women, come under that law. It is a very important law, which we think we cannot master, to which we must submit, as it has taken possession not only of the physical body but also of the mental plane. In the most ancient religions, the Law of Duality or Polarity is manifested, prevalent. THere are the Days and Nights of Brahma , the Ansolute,--- Manavantaras and Pralayas, periods of activities and periods of rest, periods of manifestation and periods of non manifestation, periods of being and periods of non-being. It is beleived to be an immutable law, a law of absolute, but that is not correct. In one of the sacred books of the Hindus, in the Bagavid-Gita, Krishna, the One Who knew, when speaking about the absolute, about Divinity, said that GOD IS ABOVE THE PAIRS OF OPPOSITES, that means, ABOVE THE LAW OF DUALITY OR POLARITY. Yet religious, phlosophical and sometimes scientific teachings are based on the Law of Duality. As long as the law of Duality, or Polarity, will be accepted as an immutable law, it will keep the world enslaved. Peace and Harmony will remain but a beutiful dream, because that law means a continual warfare between the two principles, the positive and the negative- and there is the question, which one of them will win? One will for a time, and under those conditions, Harmony can never be attained. WHen opposites are coming together they emphasize each other's opposition. It is only like which attracts like, and thus become one whole, but there is no possible unity between two opposites.

It is one of the most subtle and powerful laws on earth, that law of Polarity, but it is not an eternal law, despite the assertions of some of the oldest religions and greates philosophies. Humanity is hypnotized by it, and as long as human beings will submit tto that law, it will operate and they will always be swinging between life and death, good and evil, peace and war, and so forth. If we analyze that law from the point of view of Science, we find it is not a true law. We say there is light and there is darkness, yet that iis not a correct statement. THER IS ONLY LIGHT. Darkness is but a suppositional absence of light. There is no such thing as real darkness, because light vibrations penetrate everywhere. We think that light is only what we see. Yet we percieve only the range of rays from red to violet- that is, the six colors of the Spectrum. There are alos rays below read and beyond violet which we do not see, and those invisible rays are the most powerful. Light visible and invisible is everywhere, therefore there cannot be, THERE IS NO DARKNESS. THere are only degrees and different kinds of light. ALL, IS LIGHT. Even that seemingly utter darkness and void of inter-stelier space is penetrated by vibrations, invisible to the human eye, of the Absolute Light, which is Attraction of Love. The same with good and evil. There is no absolutel evil. There are only conditions of relativity, of good. There is the ultimate good, and there is the very first starting point of good, and naturally there is all the scale to develop from that point to the infinite. It is obvious that if a point and the infinite are placed together, the contrast is so great that they appear to be opposites. Yet such a comparison is not right, as there is all the infinite number of links between them, each successive link being part of that endless chain or cirle which has no beginning nor end. This scientific fact cannot be ignored. GOOG, taken from the scientific point of view, IS EVERYWHERE, OMNIPRESENT. There are degrees of good, that is all, but no evil. Evil is but a suppositional absence of good, therefore non-existing, as good is all-pervading. The same is found to be true with every other pair of opposites which one begins to analyze. Soon the fact is discovered that it is only the positive which has a real existence. The Earth has two poles. One is called North and the other the South pole. The South pole is a high mountain , the North pole is a cavity; but we call them North and South poles because we imagine that there is a top and there is a bottom. If we change our postition, then really the North pole would be below and the South pole above. One must try to visualise those things also from the oint of view of the Absolute and not only from that of the relative. Scientifically speaking, there is no East or West, as a definite location, it is but a direction, pointed out by the magnetic needle, relative to the oint at which one will be taking it. When we are in China, the East will be in America, but when we are in Europe, America bcomes west to us and China would then be east. These are only human concepts, created by us to distinguish the Unlimited with our limited perception; to find, to direct ourselves in the Infinite, which has no direction. There is Yes and No. How few people know that as soon as we make a positive statement and say, "Yes, I am going to do that," immediately from somewhere out of the unknown arises the silent opposition " No". And it works so strongly against us, that we usually then have all kinds of difficulties in performing that which we intened to do. Why does it happen? BEcause of the law of polarity. The law of polarity continually interferes with all our human affairs. That iw why we are all the time swinging between good and evil. There is another law still worse which usually works together with the law of Polarity, and that is the so called Rythm.

THE LAW OF RYTHM; EVERYTHING IN THE HUMAN WORLD, IN THE PRESENT STATE OF HUMAN CONCIOUSSNESS, INHALES AND EXHALES, GOES UP AND DOWN BY COMPENSATED OSCILATIONS. This law is also called the law of the pendulum, because its operations are in a way similar to the swinging of the pendulum. The pedulum goes up one side, down again, up again, and so on. That law operates in our life on tww planes, the physical and mental, in many different ways. To satrt with, its funcioning on the physical, material plane will be explained. This is especially noticable in waves during a storm on the sea or on any other body of water where waves are brought forth from a storm.

The upward and forward movement of energy carries the wave higher and higher, until it reaches a culminate point. Then comes a moment when, throught its own weight, the wave breaks down and falls, seemingly to continue again its forward and upward movement. That is only in appearance however. In reality, the energy which has raised that wave, after it has reached its highest pint, does not proceed at all the way it seems to. The Law of Rythm entirely reverses its movement. After it has reached the culminate point it suddenly turns within and goes all the way down and backward until it reaches the ****hest point back, the point where it started it's forward movement. And when it had reached the ****hest and lowest point, then it starts to go up again, first under the water as an invisible propulsory force, then appearing on the surface again as a wave, to reach its climax and then start back again under the water. A certain part of its forward movement is done as a wave, bu all its backward movement, and a part of it's forward movement, are done under the water, unseen but still most strongly operating. That is how the waves in the ocean are moving. Every swimmer know that undercurrent; it is sometimes called undertow, which is so dangerous because it sucks in. But how few realise that it is all due to the operation, on the physical plane, of the law of rythm. On the physical plane, so also does the Law of Rythm operate on the mental plane, because in both instances it is governed by the one immutable Great Law. We, who consciously live on these two planes, are under that law of Rythm as long as we have not learned how to rise above it. As are the waves on the ocean so is humanity's Evolution. It goes forward and upwards until it reaches the highest point, then begins the decline into its backward movement. It goes down with ever increasing speed until it reaches its lowest and farthest point, from which it starts its climb again.

As we see the enery of the ocean moving partly on the surface of the water as a wave, partly under the water as the undertow, so it is with humanity's evolution. The progress of humanity begins to be noticeable only whe the law of Rythm becomes apparent in social life, just like the visible waves on the ocean, the beginning of whose ascending movement remains unseen under the water, until it burts forth as a visible wave. But all the important work was really done, so to say, in the secrecy of the ocean itself. The silent unseen progress is due to the hidden forward movement. When the backward movement starts, at first it is almost unnoticeable, but its speed increases all the time until it has reached the lowest point. There again, as in the ocean, the backwards movement is not so much seen as felt. On the surface things seem to be still moving forward, but there is an undertow, which sucks in and down all those who are not strong enough to resist that backward and downward movement. The backward movement is so strong as to bring humanity almost to the point from which it started, and the little gain still made is due exclusively to the operation of another law called the Law of Evolution, which in some measure counteracts the operation of the Law of Rythm. If we would express in mathematical figures the advancing movement of the human race, and then its receding movement, due to that law, they would read as folows: In the forward movement , Humanity has in its progress advanced, metaphorically speaking, twelve feet, but when the backward movement starts, the law of Rythm throw Humanity back eleven feet, eleven feet and three quarted inches, and the whole progress is thus reduced to one quarter of an inch, That is the reason why Humanity's evolution is so very slow. We have lived countless ages and yet we have progressed comparitively little, all because of that Law of Rythm. IF it were not for that law, which keeps it back, Humanity would long ago have solved it problems of Evolution. That law would have kept humanity on its clutches, if there were not the Law of Evolution, which states ALL VIBRATIONS TEND NATURALY TO RISE UPWARDS IN THE SCALE OF ETERNAL HARMONY. That Law is a ray of hope , sent by love to suffering Humanity to uplift it, to counteract to some extent the operation of the law of Rythm. BEcause of that Law of Evolution we see all vibrations always striving upwards in spite of the law of Rythm working continually against it. It will be explained now how the law of Rythm works in our daily lives. Most of us have had the experience that there are certain days when everything is successful and other days when anything we start is a failure. It is the upward and downward movement of the law of Rythm which produces these differences. It must be remembered that as there are big waves on the ocean, there are also smaller waves. Each big wave is made up of smaller ones, and each little wave is governed by the same law and manifests the same kind of movement, forward and backward, as does the big wave, the Law of Rythm working in identically the same way on all waves. Men of business also know that law, sometimes conciously, most of the time unconciously. There are certain periods in their business when thinggs go well, and periods when things do not go well. Those periods are sometimes long, sometimes short, just like waves in the ocean, and they repeat themselves. In history certain facts also continually repeat themselves and we then say : " History repeats itslef". It is the law of Rythm which is the underlying cause of these forward and backward movements. People who have been successful in their life are those who have mastered that law; that is, they acted as good swimmers on a stormy sea. When the law started to draw them back, they did not lose courage or begin to fear, on the contrary, again like goog swimmers, they courageously did their best not only to remain afloat on the top of the"

All I can type, but there is a story in this section-

"Take for instance the story in the bible, the dream of the Pharoah about seven fat cows and the seven lean cows which ate up the seven fat cows and still remained lean. It was the law of Rythm which the Pharoah perceived in a dream and which Joseph was able to interperet correctyl. Joseph was wise. He knew the operation of the law of rythm and how to overcome it and so he said: " During those seven prosperous years gather and bring together all you can.That is, use the upward movement of the law of Rythm to the very limit in every direction, and then when you have received all which can be obtained during those seven prosperous years, when the years of famine, or backward movement, will star, you will have everything ready to meet that backward movement, and being prepared, you will thus overcome the law. We should and can follow the example of the Pharoah. When the forward movement of the Law of Rythm starts, let us use its power in every possible direction."

Kilik
Posted 2005-03-10 4:41 AM (#18643 - in reply to #18638)

http://media1.minghui.org/media/dafa/en_mpg/Instruction.ram

All is vibration. Falun cultivates rainbow light and Chakras I beleive. Chakra is Sanskrit for "wheel".

Kilik
Posted 2005-03-10 4:44 AM (#18644 - in reply to #18638)

A page that explains the Law of God mathematically-

http://www.atlantis.to/LTA/chapter-nineteen-pg17.htm

http://www.atlantis.to/LTA/19.htm

Perhaps the Law of God can be considered the evoltutionary principle of the universe. Manifest on the surface as a Falun PAttern

http://www.falundafa.org/intro/0-falun.htm

http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html
http://www.clearwisdom.net/eng/2000/nov/20/scf112000_1.html

I post all different kinds of sites. About qi, prophecy, ancient oracles, ancient civilisations, modern technology, etc. even stuff like famous art, or stories. Because the implications of qi go beyond just one aspect of things or another. I don't say that I understand everything in every article I post, or everything in them is exact, but I can tell if the article has the right idea and is on the right track.

An actual explanation of exactly how humans evolved and were created in all aspects. On the internet?

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce03.html

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/juliet.htm

Prophecy is not absolute, if righteous beings come and people are one with Great Law, some disasters can be postponed , lessened, or eliminated

http://www.wolflodge.org/sananda/edgar_cayce.htm

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce10.html

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

Kilik
Posted 2005-03-10 4:45 AM (#18645 - in reply to #18638)

"Rotating inward saves oneself, Rotating outwards saves others. Salvation for oneself and others. Salvation for all beings."

http://media1.minghui.org/media/dafa/en_mpg/ExeDemo_08.ram

Teachings-
http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/zflus.html

http://www.falundafa.org/eng/media.htm
redtail
Posted 2005-03-10 5:58 AM (#18647 - in reply to #18638)

That'a a lot of info info, Dan. Thanks for sharing all of that stuff. Religious persecution is a terrible thing in any country, but it is nothing new in China. They have been persecuting religion since Moa Tse Tung and his regime took over. Look at what they did in Tibet. They not only took control of another nation, but they systematically slaughtered its citizens. Not only laymen but monks and nuns too....especially monks and nuns. And once again, most of the world simply watched it happen and is watching it happen now.

I hope, pray and wish that we all would have great sympathy for all that is going wrong in our world. I hope, pray and wish that we might all be able to live in harmony and understand the cycyles of our lives with wisdom and dignity.

Namaste
easternsun
Posted 2005-03-10 9:29 PM (#18711 - in reply to #18638)

it seems as though there is little we can do in the case of china,

here are my two suggestions for those who do care - BUY NOTHING (and it is difficult) MADE IN CHINA

i put an all china BAN on my house (living in japan makes it so difficult as i have to check every food item, every bit of plastic, every clothing item) in the end, i have saved so much money. if i pick something up to purchase it and i discover it was made in china - i immediately put it down.

also BOYCOTT BEIJING: take a second to add your name to the boycott

http://www.rsf.org/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=174

to the OP, i understand why you want to post this BUT your point would be better made if you had summarized and started a discussion on the topic
tourist
Posted 2005-03-11 10:14 AM (#18750 - in reply to #18711)

Expert Yogi

Good ideas Kira - especially the summarization. I scroll right through stuff like this since it is usually someone with an agenda who wants to pontificate rather than discuss. I'm not saying this is the case here, but it is the assumption I make based on other board experiences.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)