YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another newcomer
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Saje
Posted 2005-03-22 1:55 AM (#19762)
Subject: Another newcomer

Hi, all.

This looks like the place to be for all things yoga.

I've been practising yoga off and on for several years but have recently decided to make a committment to it.

I've taken classes at at least four different places. One of them being here http://www.iyc.jp/iyc/en/contents/cat_about_iyc.html which was my favourite type of yoga so far and quite an experience. Two of the classes that I went to I did NOT like at all.

I'm not taking classes right now. I hope to start in a couple of months. I live in a small town but I know there is at least one studio here.

I'm collecting dvds to try different things and keep myself from getting bored but I hope I can find a teacher that is right for me.

My friend also really enjoys doing yoga and we were thinking of taking a trip to a retreat/seminar in a few years when we can afford it. That is if we both practise faithfully.

Well, I guess other little interesting tidbits about me are: I'm a vegetarian, I have three cats, three horses, three rabbits and two dogs (my dog wants to be a baby forever and what accept a third), and I"m a journalist.

Cya around.
Saje
Top of the page Bottom of the page
easternsun
Posted 2005-03-22 3:02 AM (#19765 - in reply to #19762)
Subject: RE: Another newcomer

welcome and irrasshaimase!!

i am in osaka

i am guessing that you are no longer taking classes at iyc and that you are no longer in tokyo - because where the heck would you keep the horses??

did you take any classes with basia and ken? i heard they are great teachers and i hope to take some classes with them later this year.

this is a great place to be - the folks are extremely knowledgeable and supportive and just cheeky enough to keep things fun

i hope to see you around the forums!
Saje
Posted 2005-03-22 11:44 AM (#19783 - in reply to #19765)
Subject: RE: Another newcomer

Hi,
No I'm not in Tokyo anymore. I haven't been for several years. I really miss it sometimes.
I took a few classes with Ken. I don't remember a Basia. Possibly though. He had a few people helping him. It was really wonderful. I wish I'd gone more but my schedule was crazy and it was a bit out of the way... Still, I wish I'd gone more.

Thanks for the welcome.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)