YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Scented mats?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

easternsun
Posted 2005-04-10 7:58 AM (#21557 - in reply to #21551)
Subject: RE: Scented mats?

tourist - 2005-04-11 4:02 PM

I have known people who lived in Asia who would buy a whole suitcase full of cheese whenever they out to a place they could buy some. I think a lot of us could live without milk but cheese, once you have a taste for it, is something hard to give up!

this reminds me of a story about my parents. they used to spend the winters in barbados. my mom always took a bikini and a tooth brush in her carry on and filled her suitcase with frozen roasts and heaps of cheese -- until the year the airlines lost her luggage! it arrived a week later and you can just imagine how it smelled !
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kabu
Posted 2005-04-10 11:51 AM (#21570 - in reply to #21527)
Subject: RE: Scented mats?

tourist - 2005-04-09 8:34 PM

I yell at my TV a lot and also spend a lot of time just shaking my head at what they are trying to sell us as "necessary." Teeth whitening is one of my latest things. When they called it "bleaching" nobody did it - now it is "whitening" and the world has decided it needs blazing white teeth. Some of the celebs are actually looking a little scary.

I do the same thing!

Did anyone see the Saturday Night Live skit with various women who had plastic surgery but THOUGHT they looked great? It was side splitting funny! The lips were huge, the faces were taught and expressionless...one woman tried to express anger and said if she could furrow her eyebrows, she would.

Oh, and the Friends episode when Ross over bleached his teeth and looked nuts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)