YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kindness to animals
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

LoraB
Posted 2005-04-14 11:13 PM (#21998 - in reply to #21854)
Subject: RE: Kindness to animals

I agree with the not spoiling the pets with luxurious items. Really, my cat would turn up his nose and snootily walk away if I brought home a $300 Gucci pet bed - he much prefers the crappy cardboard box that my mom sent me Girl Scout cookies in! Buy him lots of expensive toys? Nah - just pull the string out of the old drawstring shorts and let him go to town.

It's so funny to see all the women walking around with their cat-size dogs in their designer pet totes on Michigan Avenue and that area - dogs have legs, why can't they walk?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Empress Echo
Posted 2005-04-15 11:46 AM (#22041 - in reply to #21854)
Subject: RE: Kindness to animals

Well, I tend to spoil my dog, but certainly not with expensive things (or things like a pet tote! - that kills me! LOL!)  I spoil him with lots of cuddles.  True, he does have a lot of toys (of the inexpensive, Wal-Mart variety) and a basket of rawhide bones which he chews on at his leisure... and a bed upstairs and one downstairs... LOL  Yeah, he's spoiled, but there are limits.  

I must add that he spoils me as well by giving me unconditional love - he is very affectionate and often I wonder what I'd do without him.  When his predecessor, Teddy Bear, had to be put to sleep at age 17, I nearly died myself, I swear.  Horrible, horrible...

I thank God for my dog!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)