YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dahn experience
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

pilgrimspal
Posted 2005-04-21 6:00 AM (#22495)
Subject: Dahn experience

Wow! Reading one of the posters a current dahn member brought back memories.

Such as being told that those that enlightenment was a choice, and now pay for the privilege. Of course, it didn't start out that way, there was...exercise..easy to forget that, that was the reason people join. No complaints of the teachers, sabuminims, they begin as great frinds and then the sales start for products and services. The first couple of montths they are , by the third month they've become with the daily sales pitches.

They are also asking a person to bring in family and friends to the center. Or if family is away telling you to tell them to visit a local center, all for their own good. If you relate that a friend or family member have heard bad things on dahn, they give advice such as stay away from that person. Bad energy! One of the rudest moments I've ever seen came from a dahn teacher to a close family, all because she told me to be cautious about dahn. The teacher never apologized for her bad manners, despite my bringing the lapse to her attention.

Does dahn ever apologize or admit it's mistakes? Or are good manners not part of enlightenment?

Related to that I'll admit when I left dahn I was at first numb, then angry for being dishonest with not just me, but everyone who steps in the doors of each center. To be fair, I contacted Sedona and asked them to answer questions, no answers. In the interium, one searched internet records and found such things as the dahn meditation church, a clear contraction of dahn not ever being a religion. The truth of the records did set me free and I came to know what dahn would never tell.

Therefore I am at peace, therefore am enlightened, therefore I don't need dahn.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)