YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Workshop $$$
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

jeansyoga
Posted 2005-04-22 4:30 PM (#22696)
Subject: Workshop $$$

I have a niggling question that has been on my mind: How do people afford to go to all these workshops and trainings with famous instructors? Or even non-famous instructors?

Most of the ones I have seen advertised cost hundreds if not thousands, not to mention travel time and accomodations (it would be nice if Erich Schiffman would come to Marshall Michigan, but I don't see it happening). One weekend at Feathered Pipe would equal almost 8 months of car payments! Without factoring in the plane tickets!

So how do people make this happen? Especially yoga teachers, not the best paying profession on the planet (unless you are one of these famous teachers, I guess)! Is there some secret that I am completely missing? I YEARN to attend so many of these workshops and trainings, and I can't figure it out!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
YogaGuy
Posted 2005-04-22 5:31 PM (#22702 - in reply to #22696)
Subject: RE: Workshop $$$

Here are some possiblities:

- They or their parents are rich

- They make a lot of money

- They have a rich husband/boyfriend

- They volunteer to assist at workshops & conferences in exchange for free admission

- They plead poverty and get a discount

- They save their money

- They are friends or long time students of the instructor and are given a discount or free admission

- They really really want it

I have been to a few workshops and I have seen examples of all of the above. Thanks to student loans, I'm broke most of the time. However, I have access to lots of workshops being in NYC. For me it's a matter of being choosy and waiting for something I really want to go to. It's also a matter of the proper alignment of time & funds.

One workshop a year might be all you can afford. So save up and make it a good one. I find workshops equally great and unnecessary. There have been very few that have been so unique as to warrant the outlay of large sums of cash. Although they are all good and worthwhile for the opportunity to study with a great teacher. Very few offer something that's immediately applicable to you. They are geared towards large groups of people of varying skill levels.

Very few teachers can offer a really profound experience in 3 hours or 3 days that will alter the course of your life and/or practice. Not due to any shortcoming on their part, but because of the nature of trying to teach 20-100 people (of varying skill) something that they don't get in every other yoga class. However, when that one does, it is well worth the money. I've been to workshops that were too easy, or too difficult for me to make any use of. I feel like goldilox when I'm looking for the one that is just right.

If nothing is happening in Michigan, don't worry about it. Plan a trip to NY, LA or Chicago for next year. Save up and go.

You might consider what is the most bang for your buck. Maybe a teacher training or immersion course would be better so that you can immerse yourself for a short period with a teacher, but the individualisation and repetoire will be greater than in a 1-3 day workshop.

Don't be afraid to ask. If there is someone you want to study with, ask them how it can be done. Tell them what you are willing to do and ask them what they need. You might be able to get Erich Schiffman to come to Michigan if you can organize a workshop for him. Then you could attend it for free and maybe even make some money off of it.

Cyndi
Posted 2005-04-22 5:50 PM (#22707 - in reply to #22696)

Expert Yogi

Me either Jean. I used to do volunteer work at a Tibetan Buddhist Center in Atlanta. The Rinpoche was always saying there is no charge for their teachings and an offering would be appreciated. So, I received lots of teachings and I volunteered by answering the phones cause the monks did not speak very good English and I cooked and brought nice food and so on. I was SHOCKED the first time I ventured out into other centers. Even at the Hindu temple you can go visit and participate without the money factor being an issue. So, needless to say, I'm not sure what it is all about. I do know that when I went to NYC with the monks they got to see HH Dalai Lama for free. The teachings to Americans were not free. Anyway, since I am married to a Nepalis, I was able to attend the South Asian teachings that were held at a local church in Manhattan. That was the BEST time I ever had. I took a Tibetan translator and an entire Tibetan familiy with me and they translated all the initiations and everything...it was great! Didn't cost me but $5 for a small donation and me and my daughter were there in our Tibetan dress and all.

Perhaps some of the centers use their money for good causes, but others just basically overcharge I'm afraid. I have my own ashram here in the mountains and I'm happy with that right now. I recently got my Yoga Journal Mag. and thought, oh it would be cool to go to their upcoming event...yea right!! I'd rather pay the $5,000 to visit a nice Health Spa in Montana with Yoga and Massage than deal with all that hoopla. The form to fill out was extremely intimidating to this Yogi
MrD
Posted 2005-04-22 7:13 PM (#22710 - in reply to #22696)

I guess we're in a lucky area. We have 2 studios that go out of their way to bring into our area major yoga people for weekend retreats. We ususally have 1 Friday night session, 2 on Saturday, and one on Sunday. I can drive to the studio so I don't have to pay for lodging, but have to drive 1-1.5 hours. It's worth it. I've had sessions with Baron Baptiste, Anna Forrest, and Desiree Rumbaugh for under $250.00. The disadvantage is that these workshops are literally mat to mat. I guess I've been lucky enough to find something very valuable from each of these workshops. I retain more if I write quick notes during the conference then write it down when I get home.

Are you a long ways away from Detroit? They should be able to do something like that.

The Yoga Journal Conference in Estes Park Colorado has teacher Training Intensives, as well as the main conference, and the hotels in the area are between $50.00 --$75.00 per night. Much cheaper than in a major city. One of my many very good instructors went to the one in January and found it extremely valuable. This may fill fast because BKS Iyengar is coming.

Edited by MrD 2005-04-22 7:14 PM
tourist
Posted 2005-04-22 7:27 PM (#22712 - in reply to #22696)

Expert Yogi

Jean - we are also lucky to have a lot of good teachers come in but we also have world class teachers locally as well. I can afford workshops simply because I can write them off. I scrimp and save and go to one workshop "away" every year or so. I cannot figure out how people afford to go to India or some of the other major trips. I know someone who is going to Tuscany to a workshop this summer. All I can think about there is food and wine! I think it might be distracting to try to do yoga there
jeansyoga
Posted 2005-04-22 8:10 PM (#22721 - in reply to #22696)

Tourist - when can I come stay with you? I am a very good cook and can do your personal shopping!

I am only about 2 hours from Detroit, also about 2 hours from Chicago (smack dab in the middle!), but you would be surprised how few national yoga instructors will come to the Midwest. Detroit is pretty pathetic actually. Dangerous, unpopulated, corrupt - all the rumors have basis in truth. And, don't forget about Michigan being the fattest state in the U.S.! I used to live in a suburb of Detroit, and no one ever goes downtown except for major sporting events. There are some nice studios in the suburbs (especially Ann Arbor, where the University of Michigan is located) but nothing popular enough to merit a major visit. Actually Jonny Kest has a studio in Southfield, another suburb, but that is where I had the demoralizing Hot Yoga experience so I am not eager to return. Now, if his Hot Brother (Bryan Kest) would visit, I might reconsider!!

Chicago is probably a better bet, they have a fabulous thriving downtown! Still, it is unusual for anyone to come to the Midwest at all. We have a reputation for being boring, fat, and closed-minded. Most of us have earned it.

I REALLY like the idea of working in exchange for a discount. I suppose it doesn't hurt to ask, when I see something I am interested in attending! My husband seems to understand the whole tax write-off mechanism. It's just hard to come up with the $$ to go in the first place.

I'm probably just biting off more than I can chew anyway! One of the reasons I'm so broke is that I am getting mat-certified for Pilates this year and starting my 500-hour TT in January. I guess I should count those, huh?? I also have to get my ACE certification in order to work in some of the nicer (hospital-affiliated) health clubs in West Michigan, which is another couple hundred.

I just see so many workshops going on that I want to participate in, and hear of other instructors studying with the famous teachers. I feel like I'm missing out on something.
YogaGuy
Posted 2005-04-22 8:42 PM (#22725 - in reply to #22696)

2 hours from Chicago????!!!!!! Go to Moksha!!! http://www.mokshayoga.com/
Everyone goes there!!!!!

easternsun
Posted 2005-04-22 10:13 PM (#22730 - in reply to #22696)

i am in the save the money category.....i was only back from india for two days before i started saving for my next trip.

we (dh and me) are FAR from rich. i think that we have made travel/study a priority in our lives and we do without a lot of things to enjoy it.

no cars - i have a bicycle and when we go out together, we take turns on the back! i think it is romantic, but that is me i usually end up on the front because i like the workout!!

we dont own a home and i am not sure that we ever will real estate is not a good investment in japan.

this year, we have some huge decisions to make regarding GASP! children. give up everything so that we can raise ONE kid.....(i want a hockey team but that is NOT possible!!) school (even primary) is going to set us back $10,000 per year. $20,000 if it is a private school. because we are an international couple, we want our kid to go to an international school -- but are not sure where we will get the money to do that! even japanese public school (which would be torture on little easternsun jr. ) costs money!! giving birth costs about $3000 with no complications, more if anything goes funky and it is not covered by medical.

oohh, somehow i turned this into a rant about how i cant have both yoga travel and a baby!! ooops!

i wouldnt say that we a cheap but we are definitely frugal - dh way more so than me

he is in thailand at the moment studying and living in a dormitory that costs 100 baht a night - that is about $2.50! his daily meals are even less than that.

i guess our standard of living has really changed a lot to accommodate our wanderlust! is it clean? that is our main concern when looking for a place to stay

most of the yoga retreats i look at are staying in resorts and that is what drives up the prices - that and paying for the ability to say that you studied with "....insert famous yogi name here..."

it amazes me how much i can do without - and when i really want to buy something - i think fondly back to some of the amazing trips i have been on, and it is easy to turn around and walk away. i am hoping that i will fondly remember all the lovely trips and be happy if little junior comes along in the next couple of years.

i think it is glenda who says "where there is a will there is a way".

i would love to do workshops with some of the "great ones" but there are lots of wonderful teachers who arent famous -- like glenda, keith, soon bruce! -- add your own name here as i didnt mean to miss anyone!!

if i was in canada i would love to attend glenda's classes or in ny, i would be at one of keith's classes in a heartbeat!

hell! i would do anything for a good teacher in my city!!! i have no choice but to travel if i want good instruction. you are all so lucky!! i am convinced that i should take the last of my savings to import my mentor teacher from india to japan -- but he would hate it here

besides i need to take one more trip before i start saving for my next adventure: college tuition for imaginary child......hee hee hee

wow am i so scattered today...i think i better get out the mat
Bay Guy
Posted 2005-04-23 12:10 AM (#22740 - in reply to #22730)

Expert Yogi

Workshops vary a lot in the quality of what you get. I spent a good
deal of money travelling to them when I was first starting yoga, until
I really got a sense of what workshops were like.

Many workshops are more like packaged vacactions with some yoga thrown
in. Some are venues where a really excellent teacher can reach a community
of yoga students. Some are just a name being sold to whomever is buying.
It took me a while to get this sorted out, and I spent $$$ learning this.

More importantly, I have a teacher here who is excellent, so that it's hard to see
that some expensive and distant workshop is worthwhile.

Recently, a lot of workshops have been held in my area, which cuts the
cost tremendously. I pay ~$200 for something like ~5 two-to-three hour sessions.
Those usually work well, since I haven't paid a fortune to get there so that
my expectations are not so high. AND if the teacher is good, it's time well spent.

My advice on workshops is that you should do some research before spending
too much money. Weigh the cost against the gain to you. If you don't have
a good teacher in your area, then travel is a must. Even then, spend your money
carefully. Fame is certainly NOT an indicator of good teaching. While some
famous teachers are outstanding, some are simply awful. Caveat emptor.

jeansyoga
Posted 2005-04-23 7:35 AM (#22746 - in reply to #22696)

Thanks for the link to Moksha! I did not even know about it! There is NO yoga community in my area - all people want to talk about is NASCAR.

Saving money is of course the most practical way, but it's a little easier to stockpile it toward yoga and travel when your partner is interested in the same thing. I would love to save enough spare change to go to a retreat, but I would be going alone so it's hard to dip into the "family fund" when what my husband really wants is a big screen TV and tickets to an NFL game. I can't even drag him to my own yoga classes! But, I can't complain too much when he has desperately strived for promotions and raises so I could quit my awful office job and teach. I keep thinking one of those yoga vacation/retreats might be a way to do something together: "It's so beautiful there honey, there's great food, and you don't even have to take the yoga classes if you don't want to!" I don't really care if he takes yoga classes or not, I just want to be with him and I want him to enjoy himself too.

We don't have children either, and that is a BIG money-saver (that's not why we don't have them, but it is a benefit). However, I do have a problem with adopting lots of dogs and cats. They aren't as expensive as children, but they do have the occasional unexpected medical bill! Our apartment was costing the same as our current house payment, unfortunately home ownership involves repair bills and upgrade costs - I'd go back to apartment life if I could find a landlord that would put up with all my animal friends. As for cars, we work 40 miles from our home so biking is not an option! We tried to survive with just one car, but working different shifts and me teaching in other towns at night left both of us working 18-hour days. We still carpool whenever we can, 2-3 days/week when our schedule almost syncs up. Nowadays we spend too much money on convenience foods because we're both too worn out to cook, but that will soon change. I will become the master of ramen noodle stir-fry!

It just seems like these workshops are getting more and more popular every year, so someone must be going. You guys don't sound like you're in a much better financial situation than me, so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one stuck at home trying to find spare change under the couch cushions!

YG, are you in Chicago? Have you heard of a studio called Bloom? I found it on the web and very much wanted to visit. I've been dreaming that I will go sometime this summer when I find myself with a free day. Moksha looks great too, and their prices are not unreasonable at all!
easternsun
Posted 2005-04-24 4:25 AM (#22789 - in reply to #22696)

hi jean,

here is a thought - have you ever taken seperate vacations? i know it sounds weird but it works! last year i went off and this year hubby has gone. next one will definitely be together though

and let me tell you how much we appreciate the reunion and the honeymoon that follows!!

says kira, who is anxiously awaiting the return of her beloved and the fun that will ensue!
tourist
Posted 2005-04-24 10:45 AM (#22806 - in reply to #22746)

Expert Yogi

Kira - You know, I recently realised that we have been taking "separate vacations" (a term which used to have similar connotations to a couple moving into separate bedrooms ) for years. But when one partner is going to an event that the other is not interested in or which takes less than say, a week, it doesn't seem so drastic. Since Mr. Tourist is such a sporty type, he has always gone off to sailboat races, triathlons and the like either on his own or with a friend. And in the last 15 years or so I have done weekends with a friend or now yoga workshops and quite happily left him on his own. Last summer I went to a retreat centre while he went for some paddling trips with a group. That felt a little more like separate vacations. More than a week would be difficult for me, I think.

Jean - **all people want to talk about is NASCAR.** HOW do they sit there for 3 hours and watch those cars go around and around? Hour one - cars going around in circles, hour two, still going around, hour three - oh a crash and they have to go around slowly for awhile..... Just having the TV on that long makes me crazy. And talk about annoying noises for pranayama! When the NASCAR fan in my house gets really smart he tapes it and can watch the whole thing in less than an hour, I swear.
LoraB
Posted 2005-04-24 11:48 AM (#22809 - in reply to #22696)

Jean! Get thee to Chicago!

I haven't been to Bloom, as it would be a giant hassle to get there with public transportation, so I can't speak for them.

But Moksha is great! They have a community class on Sundays, and I"m going this afternoon - so excited to get back to practice after finals! And they're ALWAYS having some workshop or another with one of the big dogs. I think Dharma Mittra is coming in a couple of weeks, Ana Forrest does a TT and a couple of workshops every year, Seane Corn, Shiva Rea - all the yoga superstars are there at some point or another.

I haven't made it to any of the workshops as of yet, simply because I am on a student budget and they have alwyas happened to fall at the WORST time - but it's much cheaper than the mega-vacations. For example, you could probably get a weekend of 4 classes for under $300 at the most. I woudl have looooved to go to the Yoga Journal mega-conference in Lake Geneva in a couple weeks but it's soo expensive.
jeansyoga
Posted 2005-04-24 5:24 PM (#22827 - in reply to #22696)

This Moksha place sounds wonderful! I'll definitely go soon! I can't believe I never heard of it before now . . .

Do you know if any of the locations have parking? Having been to Chicago before, I know this could be a problem.
LoraB
Posted 2005-04-24 6:52 PM (#22832 - in reply to #22696)

Well, there are three locations...

The Gold Coast would be impossible to park in - too close to all the chi-chi shopping and Michigan Ave where all the surburbanites overtake the city on weekends...
The Lakeview location would be somwhat easier, though plenty of time should be allowed to find street parking - and it's metered, of course. Depends on when you're there, too - weekends can be rough with all the little shops around, but it's still possible...
And finally, the River West studio is probably the best one to try and find parking. Again, I think it's all street parking, and metered, but there's not as much going on around it so that helps.

The River West location is also reasonably close to another studio in town, if Iyengar is your thing...Yoga Circle is the name, I think. Do a search for Gabriel Halpern and it should pop up - you could always park in one of the lots closer to that one, and then bus it or walk over to Moksha if you wanted to shoot for multiple classes. I think Yoga Circle also hosts frequent workshops,but they have fairly strict pre-reqs for them so I don't know how that would work for you if you're not hard-core Iyengar.

Check out yogachicago.com as well - articles on all things yogic, as well as a listing of area classes and workshops, plus they have their archives online.
Thushara
Posted 2005-04-25 7:34 AM (#22852 - in reply to #22696)

Jeansyoga.. Excellent Question.. I thought all you guys are very very very rich.. when you talk about those posh workshops and the prices.,

I don’t think I can afford them as 1$ = Rs.100 to me. But I find quite a lot of Indian Ashrams which are reasonable, there the problem is time. Recently I had contacts with some of them and they said they are not interested unless I spend 1 month time with them., But I cant do that as my maximum leave per year is continuous 2 weeks. And I sometimes feel that Why wont I spend this time and money for my profession instead yoga., To me, Its an opportunity cost . If you are a Yoga professional then its different.

I would like to know from yogis who have different professions for their living.. How do you select one out of other in a situation like this ? Do you spend such amount for your career advancement or do you go for a yoga workshop?

Some times I can complete 1 year of a MSC in IT from a recognized university affiliate with UK for the money I have to spend for 1 yoga workshop…

But some of the Ashrams in India are quite reasonable. And my airfare to India wont exceed $500

Yoga guy, how was your recent yoga retreat thing you went ? You didn’t tell us your experience… Did you ???

Yoga is not about money.. but why most of the Yoga teachers charge unbelievable fees ? Its always a question I have.

jeansyoga
Posted 2005-04-25 8:55 AM (#22854 - in reply to #22696)

Thushara -

I'm glad someone else is feeling the same frustration! I'm starting to think I need to focus less on all the awesome-sounding workshops that I read about, and just try to find some decent teachers to take classes with. I feel like my own teaching starts to stagnate after a while and I need to try something new, or at least try old things in a new way. But, there are VERY few yoga teachers in my area (even fewer who have any training) so any class I would want to take would involve travel. That becomes difficult when I am working full-time in an office then teaching every night and on Saturdays! But, in June I will quit the office time and have more time to find classes.

I have recently discovered a Pure Yoga teacher who was trained by Rod Stryker, she teaches about 45 minutes from my home. Unfortunately, I am busy every time she has a class! I hope to try a few of hers in June.

Thush, what do you do for your profession, if I may ask? I'm just curious, because I think I recall you were also starting to teach. It seems most of us must do other jobs as well as teach because it does not pay very well. Unless you happen to be Rodney Yee! For the famous teachers, it does seem to pay a lot - it sure costs a lot to take a class or workshop with them!!
Bay Guy
Posted 2005-04-25 10:24 PM (#22882 - in reply to #22852)

Expert Yogi

Thushara - 2005-04-25 7:34 AM

Jeansyoga.. Excellent Question.. I thought all you guys are very very very rich.. when you talk about those posh workshops and the prices.,

I don’t think I can afford them as 1$ = Rs.100 to me. But I find quite a lot of Indian Ashrams which are reasonable, there the problem is time. Recently I had contacts with some of them and they said they are not interested unless I spend 1 month time with them., But I cant do that as my maximum leave per year is continuous 2 weeks. And I sometimes feel that Why wont I spend this time and money for my profession instead yoga., To me, Its an opportunity cost . If you are a Yoga professional then its different.

Yoga is not about money.. but why most of the Yoga teachers charge unbelievable fees ? Its always a question I have.

I don't think most people here are rich. A month off for a yoga training is something
that I'd find almost impossible to manage. I can get away for 1 week in a year, if I plan
ahead and if it is the right time of year.

Most of these workshops are weekend deals, maybe within 200 km of your home. Others
are just in your town. Some yoga workshops *are* aimed at wealthy people -- the ones
held on tropical islands and so on -- so it's a vacation with yoga added in. I'm not really
interested in paying a fortune for a yoga vacation, since the same money would take
my whole family on vacation (and I could still do my practice.) I pick these things on
the basis of the balance between what I will learn and the cost in time and money.

I did a workshop with a hot shot yoga teacher not long ago. It cost....$200, I think...and
ran a total of 10 hours, held near where I live. I got a chance to observe the hot shot,
and I think that I learned a total of two things. Overall, it wasn't a great buy, mainly
b/c I could have learned those two things in 15 minutes from a number of other people.
I kind of liked spending the time in yoga, and my curiousity was satisfied, but there were
points where I really felt that my weekend was wasted.
YogaGuy
Posted 2005-04-26 12:43 AM (#22896 - in reply to #22696)

I'm in NY, but I've heard of Moksha because all the big name teachers go there either before or after they come to NY and Boston.

My retreat to Costa Rica was only for really rich people, therefore it was better than yoga for regular people! Seriously, it was great. Beautiful weather. Beatiful yoga. I know money is a very real issue, but if you are gonna go on a vacation, try to do a yoga retreat. They're so much fun. Practice twice a day, go to the beach, eat good food and relax with other cool yoga people.

(898335114203_0_ALB.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 898335114203_0_ALB.jpg (72KB - 192 downloads)
Thushara
Posted 2005-04-26 12:58 AM (#22897 - in reply to #22896)

YogaGuy - 2005-04-26 11:43 AM

My retreat to Costa Rica was only for really rich people, .

AHHAA Seems you are one of them too..

In SL we have 100s of beautiful waterfalls like this.. So I must start a rertreat program place., You guys can pay $XXXXXXXXX and come...

http://community.webshots.com/album/91845888qLNXoK

Edited by Thushara 2005-04-26 1:15 AM
LoraB
Posted 2005-04-26 10:44 AM (#22909 - in reply to #22696)

Or you could just be like my step-sister, and find rich boyfriends. At least, that's what she's advocated for me.

Kinda funny that she ended up a gold-digger and I ended up a yogini. It's funny because when she was growing up, she didn't have a lot so now she's seeking lots of material worth. On the other hand, while I certainly didn't have everything I wanted I did have a fair amount and now I'm the one that seeks experiences rather than material goods. Guess we're all looking for that balance.

But a freakin' gorgeous yoga retreat in Costa Rica counts as an experience rather than something material, right?
Thushara
Posted 2005-04-26 10:59 PM (#22953 - in reply to #22909)

LOL :

Thanks Lora But I still prefer my 1st option rather than your suggestion. .. hehehe

Actually I have a friend here who is looking forward to open a place like this. Its cool

Gruvemom
Posted 2005-04-29 10:42 AM (#23149 - in reply to #22953)

Great thread, Jean! What with the everyday price of classes, shala memberships, etc. Yoga turns out (for me) to be more expensive than joining a ritzy local gym. Fortunately, DH just bought me a yearly card to a studio for my bday... personally, I think he got tired of me nicking $ from his wallet to support my yoga habit.I don't think that enough people (and I don't mean people on this board, just in general) research/ ask about scholarships/ volunteering or bartering in exchange for tuition. I volunteered at a convention a couple of years ago. In exchange for the 10ish hours of work that I did, I got to take any class I wanted for free. It was an amazing deal.If you can find studio sponsored workshops, I find those are less expensive - I''ve paid from $35 (for a 3 hour class) to $200.00 (for a 4 day workshop). I know I could have done the more expensive workshop in exchange for some volunteer work. As for "no one" going to Michigan, Bryan Kest is in Goodrich sometime soon (or he was just there). Try www.poweryoga.com.
jeansyoga
Posted 2005-04-29 11:54 AM (#23165 - in reply to #22696)

Really??? That's not far from my parents house! Mmmm, Bryan Kest. He's hot.

Is that an inappropriate thing to say on this forum?
Bay Guy
Posted 2005-04-29 11:13 PM (#23211 - in reply to #23165)

Expert Yogi

jeansyoga - 2005-04-29 11:54 AM

Really??? That's not far from my parents house! Mmmm, Bryan Kest. He's hot.

Is that an inappropriate thing to say on this forum?

Well, now that you mention it....would you be willing to bring him home to meet you
mom?
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)