YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

sigh of delight
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Gruvemom
Posted 2005-04-28 5:32 PM (#23104)
Subject: sigh of delight

I try to attend a Wed. pm class every week. I just love the teacher, so I went even though I detested the studio (too hot, too small, bad energy, very dark, dank room). The yoga studio has moved and the teacher decided not to go with them, so the class was potentially homeless - though we had considered having class on the beach, which would have been fun.One of the students has a great warehouse that he loaned to the class - varnished plywood floor, 20 foot ceilings (a/c which the last place didn't have) and a plethora of "cool stuff" hanging about on various shelves... (cool stuff being defined as disassembled Mardi Gras Floats, Props from corporate and theatrical events) It was a great space with wonderful energy and plenty of room for the close to 20 students who generally show up every Wednesday night.I am so very grateful that they allowed us to use the space - that it turned out to be fabulous was even better!Woo hoo! now I'm going to be really upset when DH returns to his regular work schedule in a few weeks! sigh...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kabu
Posted 2005-04-28 7:09 PM (#23109 - in reply to #23104)
Subject: RE: sigh of delight

So once your husband gets back on schedule, you won't be able to get to class as often? Bummer.

I know how it is ~ I'm totally dependent on my husband's work day, and it rarely ends early. I managed to sneak a Restorative class in on Tuesdays because a Kids class was being held at the same time, but that session just ended. And though I love Restorative, I desperately want to get back to my Basics class.

I know it won't always be this way. Some day my little squirts will grow up. But it's still frustrating.

I'm glad you had a kick a$$ class. May you enjoy the next few weeks!
Gruvemom
Posted 2005-04-28 8:36 PM (#23116 - in reply to #23109)
Subject: RE: sigh of delight

Thanks Kabu! Yep, I depend on dh's schedule. Fortunately, dd is in school now, so I can go to classes during the day, but I really like this one night class.What really stinks is that the teacher also moved the class from 7 to 630pm, which will make it even more difficult for me to get there... oh., well... I'm going to have a pudgy summer!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)