YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bollinger yoga mat for 4bucks!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

sideshow
Posted 2005-04-29 1:59 PM (#23181)
Subject: Bollinger yoga mat for 4bucks!

Haha, made ya look!

No really I got a Bollinger yoga mat at a garage sale for like 4 dollaz! Not exactly what I was looking for cuz i really wanted that gaiam green/blue sundial mat, but this mat seems to be in fairly good shape ( for being purchased in 1999 or so the box says is the copyright date ).

Just wondering any of you guys ever use one of these and have any opinions, I can sometimes be overanalytical ( which i think im being right now ) I mean after all a yoga mat is a yoga mat, and since Ive been a carpet yogi ( i.e. practicing on carpet in the living room ) Im really not sure what makes a good yoga mat and what are the signs of wear and tear?

I can tell you that my mummzy purchased the ActiveWorks ( walmart brand ) yoga mat which is nothing more than a big role of some of that "nonskid" padding ( like the stuff you use for coasters in mobile homes, its kinda webbed and bubbly ) for 10.00...

Sorry this post is a rambling, but thats what I get for drinking 2 grande coffees from starbucks in 2hours.

ALSO, When i did my yoga practice this morning I had to kinda hurry cuz i was running behind so i got about 15-20 minutes in ( i used my new mat too! ) but somehow even though I didnt do everything I wanted I seemed to do what I needed to do in order to get me going without even thinking about it. Any of you guys have that kind of experience?

Okay Im done with this...oops, btw, I was at Barnes and Noble the other night and as I was leaving noticed they had my Gaiam yoga mat for 21.99 and its 22.00 at their site...W00T!

*takes deep breath...*

Okay Laterz
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)