YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OT: Private Messages
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

YogaDancer
Posted 2005-05-11 7:54 AM (#23862)
Subject: OT: Private Messages

Hi all!

I received notice that someone named Sky had written to me privately.
However, when I checked my Inbox, there was nothing.
Since there's no technical support for these boards (unless you're buying something, that is), I just wanted to let this person know to try again?

Or, keep in mind that much of what is asked of me privately could actually be shared on the boards. I don't mind private messages, but we all benefit from some of the questions!

Thanks,
Christine
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2005-05-11 7:45 PM (#23930 - in reply to #23862)
Subject: RE: OT: Private Messages

Christine! I'm shocked--no tech support??  I'm here for you kiddo--just forward the info to me, LoraB and/or the administrator, Phillipe (Piel) and we're on it lady--and look at that--didn't cost you a cent.

Seriously, tech support is available at no cost or purchase required--except for Cyndi maybe 'cause she's a Bikram diehard....oh yeah, Bay Guy too cause he's a Clinton supporter...oh yeah, and Afroyogi cause he rides foreign motorcycles and doesn't buy American...oh yeah, and...

Bay Guy
Posted 2005-05-11 7:49 PM (#23931 - in reply to #23930)

Expert Yogi

Clinton supporters don't need much technical support. We can also pronounce "nuclear"....
YogaDancer
Posted 2005-05-11 8:29 PM (#23934 - in reply to #23931)

So...

Is if fixed yet, then?
C.

Posted 2005-05-12 6:51 AM (#23954 - in reply to #23934)

I dunno--see if there's one from me in your in box--Sky is a new user and something tell's me originating sender operator error was the problem.
afroyogi
Posted 2005-05-13 7:16 PM (#24073 - in reply to #23930)

Bruce - 2005-05-12 1:45 AM
oh yeah, and Afroyogi cause he rides foreign motorcycles and doesn't buy American...oh yeah, and...

Hey now! Okay, my Yammi bar-hopper project may be foreign but I intend to extend my bike pool with a nice old beemer (for touring). And you can't call a BMW foreign, because for me as a Gerry it really isn't foreign at all. And since SA doesn't have a motorcycle industry of its own there's no way of purchasing a local product. Fortunately!
I'm actually just busy looking around my home, searching for any US made products that I own. Can't find any, sorry! HiFi: British and Japanese, TV: Turkish, MP3 player: Korean, Cameras: Japanese, Chinese and Russian, Furniture: Swedish, Telephone: German ... oh wait, my computahs are made by IBM and Apple, here you go! But the printer is Japanese again. And we have some American books, cool! And some Levi's jeans, but they're made in Egypt so that doesn't count does it? And my freshly stolen cell phone was a motorola, I don't know, is that American?
Cyndi
Posted 2005-05-13 10:33 PM (#24078 - in reply to #24073)

Expert Yogi

Afroyogi,

I still have my HD Sportster 4 sale..we could put it on a boat and ship it to you....It's so much cooler than your Yammi - the HD matches your smokin' man avatar.... I'll even throw in my extry helmet for FREE and a cool leather jacket or vest for your biker babe
Empress Echo
Posted 2005-05-13 10:42 PM (#24079 - in reply to #23931)

Bay Guy - 2005-05-11 7:49 PM Clinton supporters don't need much technical support. We can also pronounce "nuclear"....

ROFL!!!!  Oh, too true!!!!!  lmao 

Piel
Posted 2005-05-14 9:36 AM (#24095 - in reply to #23862)

Forum Administrator

YogaDancer - 2005-05-11 7:54 AM
Since there's no technical support for these boards (unless you're buying something, that is), I just wanted to let this person know to try again?

Christine - I'd like to echo what Bruce said. The last thing we would want is for you or anyone else to believe there is no support on this site if you are NOT buying something from our store. I try my best to keep up to date on the goings on of this board, as well as the store, and the other parts of this site....so if there is a problem, please PM me and I'll do my best to respond ASAP.

P.

Posted 2005-05-14 9:43 AM (#24097 - in reply to #23931)

Ah "nuculer" or "nuclear"--it's like tomato or toMAto--as long as he knows how to use it, don't care if he can say it.

Bay Guy - 2005-05-11 6:49 PM Clinton supporters don't need much technical support. We can also pronounce "nuclear"....

afroyogi
Posted 2005-05-14 2:55 PM (#24107 - in reply to #24078)

Cyndi - 2005-05-14 4:33 AM

Afroyogi,

I still have my HD Sportster 4 sale..we could put it on a boat and ship it to you....It's so much cooler than your Yammi -

If it's so cool why do you wanna get rid of it then, huh?

the HD matches your smokin' man avatar....

Yah, he's smokin da herb and is much too cool for a girlie bike like da sportstah!

I'll even throw in my extry helmet for FREE and a cool leather jacket or vest for your biker babe

My chick don't ride and I've got silly helmets and leathas more than enough. Thankyouverymuch.

In other words: Sorry no deal!
Cyndi
Posted 2005-05-14 7:49 PM (#24112 - in reply to #24107)

Expert Yogi

Afroyogi asked??

If it's so cool why do you wanna get rid of it then, huh?

and Cyndi replied:

For de' Classic Road King to go loooong distance...de' Sportster hurts me butt

afroyogi
Posted 2005-05-15 12:55 PM (#24125 - in reply to #23862)

Now you're talking, girl! Yeah, the road king is a good tourer. Have you bought one yet? See, my yammi is going to be a butt-hurter as well, a bike which use is restricted for quick beaming through the city and looking kewl. That's why I'm looking for a more reliable and comfy bike for the long distances. I'm planning a ride around the perimeter of SA soon, that's why I'm looking for a nice old BMW, since the HD big twins are bit too expensive here.

Cyndi
Posted 2005-05-15 8:20 PM (#24137 - in reply to #24125)

Expert Yogi

Good luck finding you a Beemer. No, I haven't bought one yet...still looking for the right deal. Its really hard to get rid of a bike these days...too darn many of them. HD flooded the market and now they don't hold their value like they used to. Probably will just keep the darn thing and give it to my son. Who knows maybe the whole family will take a drive out west someday.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)