YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Law of Atraction
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Meditation -> General MeditationMessage format

themanifestman
Posted 2005-07-08 11:31 AM (#26981)
Subject: Law of Atraction

With the Law of Attraction, many of us have no problem with the asking, we can dream and ask and ask and dream. But with the law of attraction one of the key components is to allow thwe universe to do is job, to give if you will. When we allow we let go of doubt for allowing is the absence of doubt. Michael Losier in his book called The Law of Attraction illustrates the concept of allowing using the old game of Kerplunk. Kerplunk is the game where one puts sticks in a tube and then pours marbles over the top, when you pull the sticks out the marbles drop to the bottom. Allowing is like this game in that when we pull the sticks of doubt out of our tube of life our desires—the marbles—will fall to us. If you are not manifesting that in which you want to be, do or have it is simply a case of desires being stuck behind the sticks of doubt and the faster we remove these doubts—sticks—the faster our desires—the marbles will flow to us.

Make it a Great one

Todd
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cyndi
Posted 2005-07-08 6:10 PM (#26994 - in reply to #26981)
Subject: RE: Law of Atraction

Expert Yogi

I used to love that game...Kerplunk...heehee

Deepak Chopra has some really good material on this subject.."The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success" is the one that comes to my mind..I read this years ago when it first came out. Also, anything by Joel S. Goldsmith is some more good reading. "Living the Infinite Way" and "Practicing the Presence". I love his books...they are wonderful!!
Kabu
Posted 2005-07-11 10:29 AM (#27067 - in reply to #26981)

Wayne Dyer is another one who approaches this subject (though he's repetitive).

I dig the idea.
Cyndi
Posted 2005-07-11 2:13 PM (#27096 - in reply to #27067)

Expert Yogi

I met Wayne Dyer in person several years ago. He is the best motivational speakers and human beings that I know. His book, "There is a Spiritual Solution to every Problem" is one of the best books on the market today and I highly recommend it. He may be repetitive but I always find something new and refreshing whenever I read his material, as Mr. Dyer is only sharing his experience and growth in his writings. To me that is very valuable as he is truely a person who "Walks his Talk". That is very rare these days and the fact that he is a family man dealing with "real" life situations and sharing that with others is truely remarkable.

Posted 2005-07-11 3:28 PM (#27106 - in reply to #26981)

i just watched "the power of intention' with WD on PBS. i've seen the program before, but i'd never watched it in it's entirity. i was menstruating last nite (first day) and there's nothing i love more on 1st menses than to sit around eating my 'white salad' which is two heads of lettuce (one red leaf, one romaine), one cucumber, one white onion, chopped celery, olive oil and sea salt and watching TV. that it was such good TV is all the better.

it was a good program. i like that guy. ;)
Kabu
Posted 2005-07-11 5:53 PM (#27113 - in reply to #27096)

I like him too. I had "Spiritual Solution" in my hand at the library but ended up bring something else home. I'll have to go back and get it now.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)