YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

frustrated yogi
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Massage -> General MassageMessage format

LauraVD
Posted 2005-10-05 11:41 AM (#33729)
Subject: frustrated yogi

I have lived in the same city for almost a year now and I can only find one yoga studio that I like but it is 20 miles away. I searched for 6 months fora studio that has a good spiritual practice as well as a physical challenge. Since I will be moving to Dallas, TX in a couple of months, I am not too concerned about my current situation but does anyone have any suggestions on how to find a suitable studio? I do not want to have to wait another 6 months to find a serious practice and I am sick of gyms that claim to have "yoga" when in actuality, it's just some dumb exercise that they have no clue about. I need more of the spiritual side of yoga and a more intensly concentrated studio if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2005-10-05 12:28 PM (#33731 - in reply to #33729)
Subject: RE: frustrated yogi

Unfortunately Laura, I can't point you to a precise place in the Dallas are but I have several close yoga friends there who practice in an environment I believe you'd like. With your permission, I'll pass them your email. They're good girls, I've known them for awhile and went thru teacher training with them so their guidance, while maybe not exactly what you're looking for, will be at least sound.

Welcome aboard and good luck

Bruce

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)