YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Toronto Yoga Conf. May 4-7/06
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

shnen
Posted 2006-02-02 7:39 PM (#42720)
Subject: Toronto Yoga Conf. May 4-7/06

I searched trying to make sure this wasn't already posted, and i didn't find it.... so I apologize if it has already been mentioned here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoga Group is a team of highly dedicated yoga and business professionals who are committed to expanding the practice of yoga while promoting a focus on balanced living.

Yoga in Toronto, Conference & Show will offer an anticipated 25,000+ attendees the opportunity to choose from more than 125 workshops, classes, demonstrations and seminars covering a wide variety of yoga styles and topics and taught by world class and renowned Canadian, national and international yoga teachers.

We will also showcase a comprehensive array of products and services that are in-line with this unique and mindful community. The expanding yoga market provides commercial opportunities for related businesses and Yoga in Toronto, Conference & Show offers you an ideal venue to present your company to tens of thousands of potential customers in one weekend.

http://www.yogaintoronto.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)