YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

awakaning kundalini
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

joe34
Posted 2006-04-17 10:29 PM (#49901)
Subject: awakaning kundalini

okay well about a year back i started to get like a tingling sensation around my body almost like an electrical surge type feeling shooting from my hairs. then i would break out into just random sweats and stuff like this would happen for a liltle while then go away. this continued for about 6 months and started to get stronger. eventually about after 6 months of this the heat started to center in my lower back area and moved up. So the first thing i did was get it checked. The doctors thought it could be ms or something wrong with my brain. i got an mri done and the doctors found nothing wrong which was good because i didnt want to have ms. So i did some research and found out about kundalini and my symptoms seem to be fitting the profile. i occasionaly get pain and aches in my back and sometimes this electrical heat moves to my legs and knee caps and it really burns but the heat dosent seem to go above the middle of my chest. I was wondering why? does it have to do with something at the heart chakra and i was wondering if any one could give me advice on what course to take. What would be the right way to open it
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2006-04-17 10:36 PM (#49903 - in reply to #49901)
Subject: RE: awakaning kundalini

So joe34:

a) all this occurred without your doing any special practice or exercise? correct?

If correct: you have definitely done some things related to your lifestyle etc.

If not correct: then you must contact the source of your instruction

b) And, in any case you must contact an experienced yoga teacher and do what the teacher teaches for a sufficient time in order to solve the problem, understand the situation, and resolve it.

Peace
joe34
Posted 2006-04-17 10:38 PM (#49904 - in reply to #49901)
Subject: RE: awakaning kundalini

yeah it occured randomly out of the blue and i did some research on it but why does it stop before the heart chakra? its been like this for 4 months now

Edited by joe34 2006-04-17 10:39 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)