YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prenatal Yoga Certification
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

Mary Esther
Posted 2006-07-22 5:26 PM (#59340)
Subject: Prenatal Yoga Certification

I’m thrilled to announce that Robin Sale, founder of Whole Birth Yoga, will be coming to New York for the first time (Sept 27 to Oct 1, 2006) to lead a 5-day prenatal yoga teacher training certification program.

Robin is incredible and there is really nothing quite like what she’s doing. She has developed a mindfulness-based prenatal yoga that beautifully incorporates a holistic preparation for birth and parenthood. She brings together yoga, meditation and group support to engage women in developing their own authentic understanding of and trust in the birth process.

This workshop is fantastic for yoga teachers, yoga teachers-in-training, doulas, childbirth educators, perinatal health professionals and who are looking for ways to help women deepen their awareness of breath, mind, body and emotions.

Please contact me at malloyhopwood@yahoo.com for more details about the training.

For more about Robin and Whole Birth Yoga, visit www.wholebirth.com.
Thanks, and please share information about this training with interested professionals.

Hope you’ll be able to join us for this unique personal and professional opportunity.

Mary Esther Malloy-Hopwood, MA, CCE

There is a significant discount for early registration. The training will be held in N. Manhattan; inexpensive lodgings available on-site. Email for more details.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)