YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yoga and the Military
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

agirlinparis
Posted 2007-01-21 2:02 PM (#74852 - in reply to #74843)
Subject: RE: Yoga and the Military

I know I am love and namaste .
The idea of coming back as a shoe appeals to the last renmants of my ego. I have been growing as a spirit but Nordstoms has a hold on this GIRL!!!!
Maybe I'll come back as a sandle.
M.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
redrox
Posted 2007-02-12 7:18 PM (#77291 - in reply to #73568)

Bruce - 2007-01-10 9:06 AM

I wanna come back as a hippo--they're so cool, they don't bother to swim, they just walk along the bottoms of lakes and rivers--they're the sumo of the animal kingdom--great big ole dudes who can be personable and fun to watch but NOBODY messes with 'em. I'll even take a field trip to Cyndi's garden and fertilize it and have some Mountain Munchies.

Just had a mini vacation and trip to the San Diego Zoo last week. One of the high points other than the giant pandas was watching a hippo SWIM! Most zoos I have been in with hippos do not have underwater observation decks for them (likely because it is impossible to keep the water very clean), but they were so amazingly graceful while swimming underwater that the contrast with their size and relative ponderous nature on land, really made an impression on me. So if the river or lake is deep enough, they do indeed swim quite beautifully!

Posted 2007-02-12 8:15 PM (#77300 - in reply to #77291)

Karl, thanks for the update--I didn't mean to intone they COULDN'T swim, just that they didn't have to bother if they didn't want to. How you been my friend? Glad to see you back.
redrox
Posted 2007-02-13 12:23 AM (#77324 - in reply to #77300)

Bruce - 2007-02-12 6:15 PM

Karl, thanks for the update--I didn't mean to intone they COULDN'T swim, just that they didn't have to bother if they didn't want to. How you been my friend? Glad to see you back.

Well as you noted earlier, not too many things mess with hippos so of course they don't have to bother if they don't want to! I was just surprised to see them scooting along under water. Been doing OK for the most part. Trying to stop by a bit more often.
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)