YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Teaching Hot Yoga in Thailand!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

victorycloud
Posted 2006-10-13 4:03 PM (#67090)
Subject: Teaching Hot Yoga in Thailand!

Dear Friends and fellow Yoga Enthusiasts,

My name is Dylan Haddock. I'm a Canadian, who's been teaching Bikram Yoga and other Hot Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Partner Yoga for the past five years. This is my first post here at www.yoga.com. I'm happy to know of this online community.

I am helping a new Yoga venture to become established here in Thailand. There will be at least two brand new studios open in the next month or two and there likely will be another later next spring. There is an urgent need to find someone with at least a year of Hot Yoga teaching experience to come to Thailand to help us teach Yoga.

We will start by offering Hot Yoga similar to Jimmy Barkan's method, which is similar to Bikram's method, and later we will be doing other fun things related to Yoga.

Please read the information below if you are interested and get back to me as soon as you can to let me know what you think. Also please pass it on to anyone you might know who'd be interested.

I am hiring two to three teachers to come to Thailand to teach Hot Yoga. I'm helping some experienced Thai business professionals to develop studios in Thailand, the first will be here in Rayong. There will also be one in Phuket. We'll be teaching Hot Yoga, and maybe other styles later. If you or anyone you know would like to be a teacher in Thailand outside of Bangkok, for a year or more, please let me know or have them get in touch with me. It's going to be much fun and good pay, as well as a great opportunity to travel. I'm open to hiring experienced teachers from Hot styles if there is a willingness to grow together. Namaste.

Dylan

P.S. Please respond by direct email ASAP if interested. Feel free to ask any questions as well.

Amazing New Opportunity for Hot Yoga teachers in Thailand! Prospected number of teachers required from now into the second quarter of next year: 3-4 people. Contact Person: Dylan Haddock, Principal Instructor
Email: dylanniall@yahoo.com
Phone: +66 89249 3306 (from within Thailand 089 249 3306)

There is an immediate need for experienced Hot Yoga teachers to come to Thailand to teach Hot Yoga. A minimum of one year teaching experience is preferred, but all applications will be considered.

You will be able to come and live comfortably in a beautiful tropical country where foreigners are very welcome and encouraged. Tropical fruit and beaches are available all year round. Money for airfare and accommodation, excellent remuneration, and work permit will be provided. We will also encourage you to learn the Thai language, by helping provide instruction, to make your stay more comfortable and your teaching more effective. There will also be ample opportunity to travel in the area. Once here, the cost of living is quite low compared to Europe or America. So you will be able to save some money too. Also you will be helping to give yoga where it is greatly desired.

Urgent need for Hot Yoga in the provincial cities of Thailand, outside of Bangkok, has resulted in a business called Bliss Hot Yoga developing a studio location in Rayong, which is on the beach about three hours from Bangkok, and one down in the south of Thailand, in Phuket. We will require one or two more teachers here to join with our team, which is led by myself, a Canadian, and currently includes one Indian woman, and one Polish man. We need to find two teachers immediately or in the near future, who are willing to commit to be here for one year. Six months may be considered depending on experience and interest. We will be teaching our own unique method of Hot Hatha Yoga which has been influenced primarily by Bikram Yoga, Barkan Hot Yoga. We have the intention to create a nurturing environment where people can come to a nice challenging workout.

The successful applicant will:
-Teach a minimum of 10-12 Hot Yoga classes per week, each class being 90 minutes of instruction preceded by 30 minutes of preparation and visiting with the students and followed by time answering questions. Class size may range from 1-60 here in Rayong. Phuket is likely to be around the same.
-Love Hot Yoga
-Be willing to maintain a regular personal practice.
-Participate in ongoing education in Yoga and Language (i.e. Thai and maybe some Sanskrit.)
-Paricipate in PR activities from time to time.
-Have a strong interest in learning Yoga and sharing what s/he knows.
-Have some experience with Yoga and Teaching Yoga

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)