YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

yoga teacher available
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

deepsubodh
Posted 2006-11-30 1:30 AM (#70508)
Subject: yoga teacher available

respected sir, om shri hari, namaskar

sir, my name is DHARM SUBODH, and im a yoga teacher and a yoga therapist.im from india. i have five year experience in yoga.im follower of pantanjalya yoga darshanam.in the begining2001 i did yoga in haridwar ashram from a real yogi (sw.radha krishan a traditional yoga sanyasi ) who was from real himalayan caves gangotri .he gave me every thing on yoga like (yam ,niyam,asana,pranayama,pratyaahara,dhyan,dharna and now im trying for samadhi) after that i did a yoga course in 2002from tapovan dhyan dham rishikesh (uttranchal india)under the guidence of a reputed teacher of kavalyadham lonavala named yogi yogendra. then i instructed there after my course as a teacher for one year,after that im conducting my own camps on yoga and meditation in ludhiana(punjab)and i have conducted a yoga camp for one month in indian army in bhuj(gujrat) i knows all the aspect on yoga , i know the trinity of yoga
1 . hatha yoga(yoga for body)
2.raja yoga(yoga for mind)
3 . tantra yoga(yoga for soul)
i have a total programe on yoga, yoga for kids, yoga for daily fitness, yoga for therapy (yoga for diabtes, yoga for backache,yoga for acting classes, yoga for arthirits,yoga for spondilytis,yoga for heart patient and for all types of disease and yoga for weight loss) and chhakra therapy , meditational therapy (how u heel urself with the help of meditation) im a "yoga massager" also. sir , i can give total relaxation to a person with the help of (,yoga asans,pranayam,meditation,head massage,body massage,foot massage )and this programe is good for a heavenly experience and i can proove it.im sending u my complete biodata if u r interested in my work give me a e mail im ready to becme a member of a great team.my wife is a yoga teacher like me
NAME------------DHARM SUBODH(DIPAK KUMAR)
D.O.B --------------27/11/1977
QUALIF-------------1- GRADUATE (P.U.CHANDIGARH)
2.GIANI, A COURSE ON INDIAN RELIGION
(P.U.PATIALA)
3.SIX MONTH DIPLOMA ON YOGA
(T.P. DHAM RISHIKESH)
WORK EXPERIENCE OF FIVE YEAR IN YOGA, I HAVE ALL THE CERTIFICATE WHICH ARE RELATED TO MY FIELD.
OM SHRI HARI NAMASKAR GOD BLESS U
I THINK YOGA THERAPY WILL BE A VERY GOOD ATTRACTION FOR THE TOURIIST I CAN GIVE ADDITIONAL SERVICES AS A DANCE TEACHER SPECIAL IN PUNJABI FOLK ;BHANGRA; AND WESTERN BOLLYWOOD STYLE ALSO, THANX TO READ THIS MAIL
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Fitness Zone
Posted 2007-01-07 7:45 AM (#73133 - in reply to #70508)
Subject: RE: yoga teacher available

Hi,

This is Lee from fitness zone Brunei. Are you interested to work here?

If so, can you email me at leeyen@brunet.bn?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Lee Yen Lim
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)