YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FREE 1hr SPEECH+Q-A on Sutras
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

kulkarnn
Posted 2006-12-15 10:13 AM (#71750)
Subject: FREE 1hr SPEECH+Q-A on Sutras

I shall be giving 1 hour free holiday gift speech+questions-answers+little-chanting workshop on Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. This is only for those who are students of Sutras, not for newbies. This shall be in Vienna, VA. It shall take place in a week from today that between 15th Dec till 24th Dec. If you are interested in attending, email me and I shall let you know the timing. Come with any questions you have.

Also, on 30th Dec, at 10 am I shall be giving FREE yoga class in Vienna, VA followed by Potluck where you can bring a vegetarian dish.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2006-12-18 2:43 PM (#71941 - in reply to #71750)
Subject: RE: FREE 1hr SPEECH+Q-A on Sutras

kulkarnn - 2006-12-15 10:13 AM

I shall be giving 1 hour free holiday gift speech+questions-answers+little-chanting workshop on Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. This is only for those who are students of Sutras, not for newbies. This shall be in Vienna, VA. It shall take place in a week from today that between 15th Dec till 24th Dec. If you are interested in attending, email me and I shall let you know the timing. Come with any questions you have.

Also, on 30th Dec, at 10 am I shall be giving FREE yoga class in Vienna, VA followed by Potluck where you can bring a vegetarian dish.

Mainly for BayGuy and any other interested: This 1 hour program is available on DVD. If you wish to purchase email me. Again, this is for someone who is a student of Sutras. For a newbie, they need to get all 16 DVDs of speeches.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)