YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rodney Yee Married
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

SCThornley
Posted 2007-01-18 10:52 AM (#74482 - in reply to #74481)
Subject: RE: Rodney Yee Married

Bay Guy - 2007-01-18 10:50 AM

SCThornley - 2007-01-18 10:05 AM
Kym - 2007-01-17 7:41 PM I am of the camp that does not care about Rodney Yee's sex life. Maybe b/c I never perceived him as a spiritual guide in my life.
I don't consider him as a spiritual guide. 

But he's on the shelf in the store!  He guides us spritually to buy Gaiam products!

ROFLMFAO....

Top of the page Bottom of the page
GreenJello
Posted 2007-01-18 12:30 PM (#74512 - in reply to #74481)

Bay Guy - 2007-01-18 10:50 AM

SCThornley - 2007-01-18 10:05 AM
Kym - 2007-01-17 7:41 PM I am of the camp that does not care about Rodney Yee's sex life. Maybe b/c I never perceived him as a spiritual guide in my life.
I don't consider him as a spiritual guide.

But he's on the shelf in the store! He guides us spritually to buy Gaiam products!

!!!

It's good to have you back bay guy!
Nick
Posted 2007-01-18 1:18 PM (#74530 - in reply to #74512)

Hi,
It's funny, but Rodney Yee videos on the Gaiam bookshelf actually have me running the other way, so I guess I must be immune or allergic to his charms. Which makes me fell a whole lot better about myself, so I guess indirectly he has contributed to my spiritual well-being. By being a complete ninny, it is true, but nonetheless, thanks Rodders

Nick

Edited by Nick 2007-01-18 1:24 PM
bstqltmkr
Posted 2007-01-20 8:11 AM (#74743 - in reply to #74471)

A geek is an individual who is fascinated, perhaps obsessively, by obscure or very specific areas of knowledge and imagination, usually electronic or virtual in nature. Geek may not always have the same meaning as the term nerd. The Merriam-Webster definitions are "1: a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken or snake 2: a person often of an intellectual bent who is disliked 3: an enthusiast or expert especially in a technological field or activity."

Thanks Ollie, but I need to make a few changes. I think your source is out of date.

#1) Wild man should be Wild person, also the side show act should be changed to include vegetarian acts.

#2) Disliked should be omitted. Those were the old days.

#3) Really technology geeks are a small fraction of the total geek movement.

Once those changes are included then what do you know? All my personalities are geeks.
I'll definately be working on those twists to integrate them.
joscmt
Posted 2007-01-20 12:50 PM (#74771 - in reply to #73185)

Nick- I'm with you! Rodney's video for beginners was my first intro to yoga. I ran away and didn't come back for almost 2 years! I thought it to be pretty sucky as far as beginner's DVDs go.

I was trying to remember this quote I read- goes something like this- Think before you speak and decide if what you have to say improves the silence.

That always gets me thinking about my contribution here on Earth.
okidoll
Posted 2007-02-14 1:42 PM (#77545 - in reply to #73185)

I think it is probably Rodney's tight, nut hugging shorts that create his power. Take away the shorts and what do you have left?............. Okay, wait.. I didn't mean it that way.....

.....Though I do have many of Rodney's videos, and I can highly recommend them. From inexperienced opinion his videos are playful and make me feel like a happy child. I find myself smiling while practicing with them. Although he does tend the word "supple" a lot...

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)