YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

funny things people say
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

Kym
Posted 2007-02-11 11:38 PM (#77227 - in reply to #75840)
Subject: RE: funny things people say

To me, the dream meant you were not secure in the person you chose to have a baby with. Or, that you think the soul you match up with more is the other guy b/c they eyes are the window to the soul. Or, you can go yoga with it and look at the blue chakra and how it has to do with communication and the fact that your DH didn't want to have a baby yet.

The thing with dreams is, the main part of decoding them is the associations you have with the symbols in the dream. So, was is the color that was important, the eyes themselves, the friendship with the other guy, the fact that you could be such good friends with someone else, or that you are feeling in control of your destiny? I think there are some basic common dreams, but that was too specific for me to really try to figure out. I love to think about my dreams, but only some are typical stuff, like my tornado dreams, which represent a feeling of life spinning out of control and my complete lack of control over such a force of nature. I mean, you can look that stuff up. Many people have dreams about finding new doors in their houses that lead new places. Or, dreams about water, and on and on. Sometimes, I can figure out that my dream is a direct spin off of something I heard that day.

Anywho....off to my pirate ship!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kym
Posted 2007-02-11 11:43 PM (#77228 - in reply to #75840)
Subject: RE: funny things people say

Oh, but to add to that tornado stuff: after I came back from my level 4 training, which dealt a lot with spirtituality, I dreamed that I reached out and touched a tornado. There were several in the sky and I reached out and a tiny one touched my finger. I felt this sensation similar to an electric shock (I got shocked once while wet from the pool and plugged in a jam box). In the dream, it was like I was feeling THE energy of the universe of which I am a part of. I wish I were more eloquent in explaining it. It was pretty cool.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)