YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beryl Bender Birch in Michigan
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Ashtanga YogaMessage format

jeansyoga
Posted 2007-02-12 4:54 PM (#77283)
Subject: Beryl Bender Birch in Michigan

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know (especially those of you in the US Midwest Region) that Beryl Bender Birch is coming to Michigan for a weekend workshop! It is happening March 23-25 and is VERY affordable, includes a small portion specific to teachers and everything.

The wonderful little studio that is hosting this event does not have enough people signed up yet to really make it worth Beryl's time (she's coming anyway, but won't be back if attendance really sucks). What can I say, in Michigan we are a population that is largely a) not into physical fitness and b) unemployed and flat broke. There are accommodations available for people coming from other states, and from what I've heard this workshop is not to be missed!

Here's the address for the page with info, it may need to be cut and pasted into your browser if this does not appear as a link: http://www.yogainthewoods.com/Events.htm#BERYL_BENDER_BIRCH

Thanks for your time, and hope to see you there!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2007-02-12 5:25 PM (#77284 - in reply to #77283)
Subject: RE: Beryl Bender Birch in Michigan

Jean! Good to see you kiddo! Man, It'd be a shame for anybody remotely close by to miss her workshop--she's one of the founders of the mainstream Western yoga movement--a part of modern yoga history. I'm going to check my calendar--I'm due to visit mom in northern Indiana and may stop by--it'll be good to see you too!
tourist
Posted 2007-02-12 5:38 PM (#77285 - in reply to #77283)
Subject: RE: Beryl Bender Birch in Mich

Expert Yogi

Jeans!! Great to see you. Do us a favour and make sure your email address is right on your profile. I have tried to get in touch and got nowhere. How are you? How is your home studio? What's new? Pm or email me
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)