YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lifting.
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Ashtanga YogaMessage format

SCThornley
Posted 2007-02-13 6:52 PM (#77430)
Subject: lifting.

When I do my vinyasa, it's not flight

I've done some form of Yoga for many years, ashtanga for about three, and I'm not sure if I'll ever fly

I wonder if I can actually call what I do ashtanga?

Edited by SCThornley 2007-02-13 6:57 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Nick
Posted 2007-02-14 3:05 AM (#77464 - in reply to #77430)
Subject: RE: lifting.

Hi Steve,
You really know how to attract my attention Well, I don't know about flying, but let's work on starting those engines and taxiing down the runway ! I think what doesn't do students any favours is the sight of a small, light, yoga teacher winding their skinny legs through their long arms. I have to go teach a class now, will go through the rules of vinyasa with you later on if you like. But you will probably have to adapt the technique-whilst we are on the plane analogy, you cannot use the engine off a light aircraft to power a jumbo jet-it will probably be necesssary to re-design the means with which you launch into the next posture.
Just to get us going-when you see an athlete running, it's like poetry in motion-one movement leads into the next-but when people attempt vinyasa, it's like each posture actually makes the next one harder to accomplish-the secret is to try to develop a technique where the postures lead onto the next one, otherwise it's like Carl Lewis taking one step back for every stride forwards.
Will go into this in more detail later, chocs away (British wartime expression )

Nick
SCThornley
Posted 2007-02-14 6:31 AM (#77471 - in reply to #77430)

purnayoga - 2007-02-14 2:25 AM

Are there eight limbs to it?

at the very least I'd consider it a starting point to the multi-faceted practices I engage my body/mind/spirit--stuff
SCThornley
Posted 2007-02-14 6:36 AM (#77472 - in reply to #77464)

yes,
I do believe that Nick plans to hit the nail on the head!

I eagerly await your reply, good teacher, Sir.

???8
Nick
Posted 2007-02-14 11:22 AM (#77525 - in reply to #77472)

Hi Steve,
Hee hee, I'll do my best. Will probably take a few posts, have to go out in a little bit, but hopefully, this thread will mature like a fine wine This isn't the best medium to do this in, pictures make a lot of difference, but let's give it a go.

If you come to my classes or look back through the posts, you will find that I talk about pulling into postures a lot, using the legs and arms-because yoga is a whole body activity, this helps to promote the bandha-the muscles of the legs interdigitate with the muscles of the core, as do the muscles of the arms-look at how the fibres of pectoralis major are in the same vector as the oblique abdominals-very important, as the pecs will lift the torso through the arms in the vinyasa.
But the trouble is, when you cross your legs and bring them towards the front of your body as you swing back, the forces push your spine into flexion-so the opportuntiy to use bandha and the pecs is partially lost-if they do contract, they cannot achieve anything like the same power as when the spine is held with better alignment. So, the first thing is, when you cross your legs, use the bandha to help your spine meet the forces that are created-in this sense, even this part of the vinyasa is a way of developing bandha-use your core to meet the demands imposed by the movement.
The above action will also mean that you are not pushed onto the back of your sit bones, which flexes your hips, but you can keep a more neutral posture-as the succeeding movement demands the ability to extend the pelvis, this means that you are creating a better start for the movement. Whilst we are looking at vinyasa from this aspect, the movement of the pelvis can also then influence the movement of the legs-if you allow the pelvis to flex, the legs and feet are pushed forwards-if you can keep the pelvis closer to neutral, you are effectively able to pull your legs and feet closer to the front of your torso-because the spine is being held closer to neutral, this means that each time you cross your legs, you will be improving the dynamic flexibility of your hips-fantastic!

I usually tell my students to keep their arms straight as they begin to lift-you would be surprised how many people (99%) bend their elbows at the exact moment that they take their weight onto their hands. This may help in developing strong triceps, but try holding your elbows straight-you will instantly feel the abdominal muscles brace as they help to pick the pelvis up.

This next bit is the most important thing-it may take a while to sink in, and I would recommend trying it in different postures. When you put your hands on the ground, the natural inclination is to push down-so basically, the lift is basically a press-up variation. Now, due to a mixture of things, this works for some people, but not for most. As people push down, the spine often rounds, and the shoulders lift, and the vinyasa then fails. So what to do? Pull
When you put the hands down, pull on them-the sticky mat will keep them where they are, and you will be pulled towards them (remember to keep the elbows straight). At this point you will experience great bandha The pulling towards the hands also affects the way the legs are crossed, so that the feet are pulled more closely to the pelvis-when people push with the hands, you can see the feet being pushed away from the pelvis.
If there is one thing that would change astanga yoga, it is pulling on the hands, rather than pushing-pushing creates a potential for various sites around the body being compressed-wrists and spine mainly. I use this in the sun salute and in handstands, scorpion, headstand-everything benefits. You will notice that when you pull on the arms, the torso get pulled straight-excellent-you will also see the pectoralis and abdominals brace-excellent-as the abs brace they pull on the adductors and sartorius to pull the legs closer to the body-brilliant.
Lastly, for now, analysze your breathing-the point where your breath is weak, will also be the stumbling block in the movement-try to make this point where your breath is at its most powerful.

I do not believe that everyone is genetically endowed to achieve lifting the feet through without touching the floor. In order to find out, another person takes hold of your legs, lifts you and pulls you through-if the feet still touch the floor in this passive lift, then it is highly unlikely that you will ever perform an active lift-although, over time, perhaps injuries and weaknesses may be made apparent, and once rehabilitated, you may be able to lift.
The important thing is to learn this pulling action-it makes the rendition of the movement much more likely to have a training effect, rather than the vinyasa being an opportunity for injuring yourself through your yoga practice. It also means that even if your feet do touch the floor, it's no big deal-in fact, because the floor provides resistance to you pulling the feet through, you could say it's a good thing to let your feet touch the floor-it makes you stronger-so you may not be flying, but you have a well-built land vehicle which can traverse difficult environments-a land-rover, rather than a Robin Reliant (do you remember those? ).
I've got about 150 pages of A4 on vinyasa for my book, so you will appreciate that there is a lot of useful information on the vinyasa in terms of anatomy (I'll pare it down eventually), I will try to dig out the most useful bits for this, give me a few days.
Oh, by the way, just to help convince you to try it-when you pull on the hands, notice how the hand presses on the floor-often when people push, there is too much force concentrated on the extended wrist-leading to more injuries and a less advanced movement-it's like trying to balance on tip-toes rather than feet flat on the floor.
Hope that little lot helps to get you started, like I said, best to practice pulling a lot (notice that the latest trendy equipment in gyms are cable pulleys with weights) in the other asana-sun salutes mainly-it also helps to put a new perspective on the various postures.

Take care
Nick
slowpie6
Posted 2007-02-14 11:58 AM (#77532 - in reply to #77430)

Hi all, I happened to be coming to ask about vinyasas as well, and it just so happens that this thread is here, good timing. I'm not lifting yet, that's for sure, but I am trying very hard. I will try the hand pulling action tomorrow and see what comes of it, at first reading it sounds like it makes sense at least, .

My own issue pertains more to the vinyasa out movements from different poses in the primary series. In most cases, it's the basic cross-legged lift up and then plant the hands in front of the feet and push off them. I think I am perhaps pushing off on my ankles because I am starting to feel a bit of ache on the outside ankle area. I'm not sure if it is being caused by vinyasa or because I am working so hard to lift my arches these days - my ankles have been cracking a lot as if the bones are readjusting their placement and trying to find a new position with my foot trying to form an arch. But either way, considering the ankle soreness, should I try to flex my feet or something like that to protect my ankle until I learn to fly out of my poses?

Other vinyasa out moves that I am concerned about, such as the transition out of Marichyasana, or Tiryang mukha eka pada paschimottanasana, I keep trying very hard, but cannot successfully get my butt up high enough to keep my straight leg off the ground... And from Bhujapidasana or supta kurmasana, I manage to go into Thittibhasana and then almost make it into bakasana, but typically end up folding my legs too early and losing my grip. All this to say, I'm trying hard, trying even harder not to get frustrated every time I fail. My question here is, should I even be trying? Is the mere *attempt* to do these vinyasas working to develop the strength needed to do them, or should I skip trying these moves and try them again in the future to see if I can do it then? Are there any particular asanas that I can practice that will help develop the core strength needed to do these vinyasas properly, or is trying to do the vinyasas the best way to learn?

Thanks! sp

Edited by slowpie6 2007-02-14 12:03 PM

Posted 2007-02-14 11:59 AM (#77534 - in reply to #77430)

thanks for this thread. Like all things, it comes right on time.

open.hearted.
ali
Nick
Posted 2007-02-14 1:15 PM (#77544 - in reply to #77532)

slowpie6 - 2007-02-14 4:58 PM

Hi all, I happened to be coming to ask about vinyasas as well, and it just so happens that this thread is here, good timing. I'm not lifting yet, that's for sure, but I am trying very hard. I will try the hand pulling action tomorrow and see what comes of it, at first reading it sounds like it makes sense at least, .

"I think I am perhaps pushing off on my ankles because I am starting to feel a bit of ache on the outside ankle area. I'm not sure if it is being caused by vinyasa or because I am working so hard to lift my arches these days - my ankles have been cracking a lot as if the bones are readjusting their placement and trying to find a new position with my foot trying to form an arch. But either way, considering the ankle soreness, should I try to flex my feet or something like that to protect my ankle until I learn to fly out of my poses? "

Hi SP,
I knew there was something I forgot to mention. The thing about pulling, it has many effects-and foot position is one of them. Part of the reason I use the technique is because of the rehabilitative effects on the foot and ankle. A very common mistake that people make is to supinate the feet, resulting in a lateral pressure on the foot and ankle which is almost designed to injure-like if you are running and turn your ankle-it's strange that this action has become almost universal in the execution of astanga yoga-I would also say that the effects on the knee and sacro-iliac joints are not good. The human body was designed to propel itself across the earth by planting the plantar aspect of the foot on the floor-many neurological conditions result in a compromised ability to do this, and again, therefore, it's strange and unfortunate that this faulty positioning is used to lift through.

Try this-it will be very difficult at first, but I think that if your ankles are being strained by vinyasa, then this will fix it. Instead of supinating your foot, partially pronate it-pull the front of the foot towards the front of the shin, and point the toes out sideways-to to this, you will develop active flexibility in the hip (external rotation) and engage the knee in external rotation and flexion. Notice that now all the joints of the leg are externally rotated-when people supinate instead, the tibia rotates inwards as the hip joint is externally rotated-then, when the weight is borne on the feet, the knee is being rotated externally from above, and internally from below-disaster beckons.
You should find that modifying the foot action encourages you to lift the feet and knees higher, which is also good-when you think about it, pointing the foot lengthens the leg-and you basically want your legs as short as possible.
The whole external rotation idea is really accentuated by bandha-rather than just sitting down and letting your butt spread out on the floor, the bandha are pulling the sitting bones together. This gives an opportunity to use the gluteal muscles effectively to pull the hip into external rotation. As the glutes engage, they cross the SI joint and merge with the fibres of the contralateral (opposite side) latissimus dorsi, which then attaches to the arm-this really promotes the ability to lift off the floor, creating a sling across the back to compliment the sling on the front created by the abdominals and contralateral pectoralis major.

I'd like to answer your questions about other transitions in another thread, what you are asking is worth a couple of years discussion in it's own right-although I would say that this thread will enhance your ability in the other transitions too, at least I think it will

Take care
Nick
slowpie6
Posted 2007-02-14 1:43 PM (#77546 - in reply to #77544)

OK Nick, I'm trying to understand clearly what you said, so I'll reiterate the way I understood your instructions and you can correct me if I got something wrong. You are saying that the way vinyasa is usually performed, you end up folding your feet in and pushing off the outer edge and top of the foot, which is contrary to the way we are designed (to apply pressure and weight to the sole of the foot, naturally). This makes sense to me, and that is essentially how I've been pushing off, and it's also true that the angle of the ankle in this position is very much like when you twist your ankle walking (at least the way I've twisted it many times, my ankles are not very stable...).

So, you are suggesting that I flex the ankle, correct? Pull the top of the foot in towards the shin. Then point the toes? Pointing the toes to my understanding is the opposite of flexing the ankle, so I must be misunderstanding. You say point the toes sidesways... So I think what you're saying is that once my ankle is flexed, I should angle my toes outwards, so that if my legs were straight out in front of me and joined, I would be separating the toes while keeping the heels together, that kind of motion right? This is the external rotation you are talking about, correct?

Ok, so if I do both those motions, then what exactly will I be pushing off of when initiating the vinyasa? I just tried the placement you explain, and here's what seemed to be happening: when I lifted my butt off the ground and tilted my weight forward onto my hands, I found that my heels lifted off the ground as well and I rolled forward onto the front outer edge of my foot, essentially the mound of the pinkie toe and the pinkie itself, with the outer edge and a bit of the sole touching the ground. I didn't complete the vinyasa because I'm not set up for that right now, but I imagine that I'd be able to push off that part of the foot without feeling strain in my ankle.

Does that sound about right?

sp

PS: are you going to start another thread to address my other vinyasa questions, or are you asking me to do that?
slowpie6
Posted 2007-02-14 1:48 PM (#77548 - in reply to #77430)

Oh, one more thing, should I try to land with this sort of foot placement too? As it stands, I'm nowhere near being able to pass through my arms straight legged and so I am also landing in a cross-legged position. Thankfully, I usually manage to brake my landing and sort of hold my weight up so that I can place the feet down softly without having my ankles cushion the landing, which I guess I could describe as an early phase sort of floating motion... It's not graceful, but I don't come down with a thud... yet I do put my feet down on the ankles, so should I try something different there as well?

sp
Nick
Posted 2007-02-14 1:55 PM (#77550 - in reply to #77546)

slowpie6 - 2007-02-14 6:43 PM

OK Nick, I'm trying to understand clearly what you said, so I'll reiterate the way I understood your instructions and you can correct me if I got something wrong. You are saying that the way vinyasa is usually performed, you end up folding your feet in and pushing off the outer edge and top of the foot, which is contrary to the way we are designed (to apply pressure and weight to the sole of the foot, naturally). This makes sense to me, and that is essentially how I've been pushing off, and it's also true that the angle of the ankle in this position is very much like when you twist your ankle walking (at least the way I've twisted it many times, my ankles are not very stable...).

So, you are suggesting that I flex the ankle, correct? Pull the top of the foot in towards the shin. Then point the toes? Pointing the toes to my understanding is the opposite of flexing the ankle, so I must be misunderstanding. You say point the toes sidesways... So I think what you're saying is that once my ankle is flexed, I should angle my toes outwards, so that if my legs were straight out in front of me and joined, I would be separating the toes while keeping the heels together, that kind of motion right? This is the external rotation you are talking about, correct?

Ok, so if I do both those motions, then what exactly will I be pushing off of when initiating the vinyasa? I just tried the placement you explain, and here's what seemed to be happening: when I lifted my butt off the ground and tilted my weight forward onto my hands, I found that my heels lifted off the ground as well and I rolled forward onto the front outer edge of my foot, essentially the mound of the pinkie toe and the pinkie itself, with the outer edge and a bit of the sole touching the ground. I didn't complete the vinyasa because I'm not set up for that right now, but I imagine that I'd be able to push off that part of the foot without feeling strain in my ankle.

Does that sound about right?

sp
Hi SP,
Sorry, this is the trouble with using a mixture of anatomical terms and layperson's terms (or me describing badly). What I should have said was pull the foot to face laterally-this is done by external rotation of the knee, extension of the foot (anatomical extension=layperson's flexion) and toes. If you think about it, the top of the foot is actually the back of the foot-the sole of the foot is akin to the palm of the hand, and the flexors of the hand are on the front of the forearm-so flexion of the foot is actually pointing the foot. To save confusion, extension is usually called dorsiflexion (dorsum=back of), and flexion is called plantar flexion.
But I think you have the action, sounds typically like the part of the foot that touches the floor-just don't let the floor drag the foot towards supination-use the floor to your eventual advantage, not to the detriment of your body.

Nick
Nick
Posted 2007-02-14 1:57 PM (#77551 - in reply to #77548)

slowpie6 - 2007-02-14 6:48 PM

Oh, one more thing, should I try to land with this sort of foot placement too? As it stands, I'm nowhere near being able to pass through my arms straight legged and so I am also landing in a cross-legged position. Thankfully, I usually manage to brake my landing and sort of hold my weight up so that I can place the feet down softly without having my ankles cushion the landing, which I guess I could describe as an early phase sort of floating motion... It's not graceful, but I don't come down with a thud... yet I do put my feet down on the ankles, so should I try something different there as well?

ABSOLUTELY!

Nick
slowpie6
Posted 2007-02-14 2:06 PM (#77553 - in reply to #77430)

Ack, keep thinking of more stuff... I'm trying to picture "pulling" the hands rather than pushing, and I'm getting confused. I guess the problem I'm having is understanding the actions of pushing and pulling in this particular context. So let's say that I'm simply standing upright with my arms extended in front of me at a perpendicular angle to my torso. Pushing my hands to me means the action of extending the arms further out ahead of me, and to a laywoman like me it seems that it involves spreading my shoulderblades wide and opening my back. It might make more sense this way: the pushing action is the same as if I started with my forearms flexed and then extended them in order to push a door open or something like that, only starting with straight arms.

The pulling action as I understand it is therefore the reverse, as in activating the arms to pull them into my body by flexing the forearms and bringing the shoulder blades closer together.

So thinking about this and applying it to a position like downward dog and the transition of lifting towards standing forward bend or dandasana or whatever else doesn't make much sense to me. Here's what does make sense to me: we are usually instructed to press firmly on the hands at the moment that we begin the inhale, look to the hands and lift off to jump forward. When we are told to press, instead of that pressure being directed forward, in an action that would result in pushing the hands and feet apart if we were wearing slippery socks and using not sticky mat (or, picturing this in a standing position, your arms would raise higher overhead...), this pressure should be directed towards the feet, sort of like pulling the arms down towards the torso and aiming to bring the hands and feet towards each other... and thereby engaging the front of the body strongly to lift the legs forward. So is this the kind of pulling we are talking about?

sp
slowpie6
Posted 2007-02-14 2:14 PM (#77554 - in reply to #77550)

"To save confusion, extension is usually called dorsiflexion (dorsum=back of), and flexion is called plantar flexion."

So:
- dorsiflexion: exemplified by the way you place your feet in dandasana - this is properly called extension in anatomical jargon?
- plantar flexion: exemplified by the way you place your feet in purvatanasana, or "pointing the toes" like they do in pilates or in ballet - properly called flexion?

Or am I still getting it upside down? I continue to be experiencing some issues with expressing myself and understanding things properly, I don't know why my mind is jumbled, but I hang on to what OrangeMat said and hoping it's just a phase. Very sorry for the trouble.

sp
OrangeMat
Posted 2007-02-14 3:27 PM (#77569 - in reply to #77554)

No worries

Dorsiflexion and plantarflexion

SCThornley
Posted 2007-02-14 3:29 PM (#77570 - in reply to #77430)

Fabulous, I will try to pull instead of push and see what that does for me.

Thank you, sir
DownwardDog
Posted 2007-02-14 3:58 PM (#77579 - in reply to #77430)

You know David Swenson talks a lot about "The physics of flight".

"The key is to remember the locks, use the gaze and propel the hips and sit-bones upward. "Your legs will follow,"

I don't know if you've touched on this in this thread, I left it for a while and it has become overwhelming so I haven't read everything!

I am always told to stop thinking about it. Just do it and see what happens.

"Before you've practiced, the theory is useless. After you've practiced, the theory is obvious". ~David Williams

Posted 2007-02-14 4:32 PM (#77583 - in reply to #77579)

I have watched a few YouTube vids that attempt instruction on this very topic. I don't know whether those who are farther along than me (basically everyone) will think that they're any good, but I learned a few tips.

If anyone is interested, you can see them in my "favorites" folder here:

http://www.youtube.com/my_favorites

~ali
Nick
Posted 2007-02-14 9:09 PM (#77608 - in reply to #77553)

Hi SP,
Let's have a look at this, like you say, it's difficult to apply push/pull through various postures:
"The pulling action as I understand it is therefore the reverse, as in activating the arms to pull them into my body by flexing the forearms and bringing the shoulder blades closer together.
So thinking about this and applying it to a position like downward dog and the transition of lifting towards standing forward bend or dandasana or whatever else doesn't make much sense to me."

In fact, I cannot think of many yoga postures that are not improved therapeutically by pulling the shoulder blades inwards and downwards. Even yoga postures like downward dog are improved by attempting to draw the shoulder blades in and down-the anatomical description is medial rotation, retraction, and depression. It is when this attempt is not made that you will usually see the upper trapezius bunch up as they assist in pulling the shoulder blade into lateral rotation, protraction, and elevation.

"Here's what does make sense to me: we are usually instructed to press firmly on the hands at the moment that we begin the inhale, look to the hands and lift off to jump forward. When we are told to press, instead of that pressure being directed forward, in an action that would result in pushing the hands and feet apart if we were wearing slippery socks and using not sticky mat (or, picturing this in a standing position, your arms would raise higher overhead...), "this pressure should be directed towards the feet, sort of like pulling the arms down towards the torso"
This is a bit confusing, because you are told to pull, but you are also interpreting it as a push-but as you say, it is actually a pull-perhaps it's a question of language.
If we analyze the whole vinyasa, and we could go further into the transitions (you start that thread-ladies first ), you have started by pulling on the arms to pull yourself through, or to lift back. The next posture is chaturanga dandasana-the press-up position (a 'push'): but if you pull on the hands, this pulls the elbows back (not necessarily right back-depends on your design), and encourages the above movement of the shoulder blade, and a corresponding lengthening of the spine, so that the spine is basically being pulled in a direction parallel to the floor-perfect for the next posture, urdvha dhanurasana. The upward dog is made much more benficial and advanced, as the feet get pulled closer to the hands and forcing you to try to extend the hips and thoracic spine-if you don't, then the lumbar spine and cervical spine may hyper-extend, and the shoulders get pushed forwards over the wrists. When you get into urdvha dhanurasana, check what your hands feel like-is it a push, or is there a strong element of 'pull back' felt? A push will result in no further advance because a more advanced updog involves more shoulder extension, and pushing, as you have said, will flex the shoulder.
Now, from updog to downdog, if you can keep that pull, it should mean a much better, if somewhat different, downdog. It also means that in performing downdog, you are already preparing for the lift forwards, using your whole body, rather than pushing back with your torso in downdog, and then jumping forwards using your legs, you have primed the movement with a posture that encourages a whole body action-bandha should be much more visible in their contribution.
So this is what I was saying to Steve at the beginning-try to ake it so one posture primes you for the correct movement into the next posture. When I practice like this, I do not have to think of creating bandha, they occur spontaneously, in reaction to the demands of the posture or movement-once again, I'll quote this maxim: "appropiate activation of the appropiate muscle at the appropiate time." By using the pulling action, you are organizing the yoga practice by organizing posture or movement, rather than by organizing muscle activity, which can never be successful.
Phew!! Hope that helps

Nick
jonnie
Posted 2007-02-15 12:32 AM (#77611 - in reply to #77430)

Hi Nick,

These posts are brilliant.

I can't wait for your book.

Jonathon
iandicker
Posted 2007-02-15 3:59 AM (#77619 - in reply to #77611)

Hear hear! I tried the pulling action in my downdog this morning and it really helped with the jump forward in my sun salutations (I managed 5 and 5 without really losing my breath). I can't yet work out how to use it in the jump back, but hey one step at a time!

Thanks Nick

Ian
Nick
Posted 2007-02-15 9:13 AM (#77644 - in reply to #77619)

Hi Ian,
Don't let the difficulty of lifting back get to you-it's a lifetime project thing:-) Because it is so difficult, many people just resort to their tried and tested (and usually failed) method of pushing-and then it gets even harder to teach them, because their body's have aligned towards mis-alignment, if you like. The fact that it has already started to help with the lift forwards is almost more than either of us could ask, so that's really good.
Take care
Nick
Nick
Posted 2007-02-15 9:25 AM (#77646 - in reply to #77611)

Hi Jonnie,
Hehe, wouldn't hold your breath waiting for the book-it'll be the longest khumbaka ever

Nick
jonnie
Posted 2007-02-15 9:40 AM (#77650 - in reply to #77430)

Hi nick,

Thanks for the tip. I've started breathing again.

Jonathon
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)