YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

101 Sure-Fire Ways to Get a Go
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Fitness -> General FitnessMessage format

Marvin
Posted 2007-03-30 9:22 AM (#81770)
Subject: 101 Sure-Fire Ways to Get a Go

Hello everyone...

Its been long I didn't participated here on our forum and now I came with this wonderful free resource and I hope it will help everyone who want to know how to get good night sleep.

I know there will be wonderful input coming from you all....will be waiting for them..

When it comes to good night sleep tips, everyone has his/her own tips to share with others. There are different types of sleep tips for different kind of sleep disorders. What ever we do, our aim is to get a good peaceful sleep. There are different forums for different sleep disorders and every sleep forum’s motto is to help forum members or visitors to get rid of their sleep problems and get a good night sleep.

There are many sleep tips for Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, Snoring, Restless Leg Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Baby Sleep, Circadian Rhythms, Hypersomnia and the list goes on…Every one who visits our forum want to know how to get good night sleep, we share our personal experience with them, how we are working on to get rid of the sleep disorders. Those suffered/suffering from a sleep problem knows more than any one about that disorder.

Here is the information, which I want to share with you all. This is very informative and helpful for everyone who are looking to get good night sleep…these tips are awesome and it’s a free resource…

1. Regardless of how much sleep had the before night, get up the same time in the morning. If the amount of sleep is reduced due to some reasons, don’t oversleep to make up for a poor night’s sleep

2. Make sleep a priority and set aside adequate time to sleep. Don’t feel guilty about going to bed. Think sleep as the investment for health and productivity.

3. Make sure that bed and pillows are comfortable for correct sleep. A firm bed will give entire body support and relax. Keep extra pillows to sleep on side.

4. Some people may not like taking warm bath; they can soak their feet in warm water for fifteen to twenty minutes before going to bed. Apply oil and massage each foot before going to sleep.

5. Use the mood tracker to identify whether foods, beverages, certain activities or other substances have a negative impact on the ability to sleep. Mood tracker tells about the good things that promote sleep. Using mood trackers, the causes for sleep problems can be identified.

Here are 101 ways to get good night sleep.

http://www.sleepdisordersguide.com/blog/good-night-sleep-101-ways/

Marvin.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Marvin
Posted 2007-06-26 7:48 AM (#90120 - in reply to #81770)
Subject: RE: 101 Sure-Fire Ways to Get a Go

Hello everyone,

*Sorry I haven't been here on the forum because of my sickness then an accident...still have sling for my broken shoulder...

Well here is the new study about sleep apnea and risk...

A new study has found that people with obstructive sleep apnea are at increased risk of developing type II diabetes, independent of other risk factors.

In obstructive sleep apnea, the upper airway narrows or collapses during sleep.

There will be partial arouses throughout the night hundreds of times which disrupts your sleep.

Obesity is the major risk factor for obstructive sleep apnea. Hypertension, stroke and heart disease are also associated with obstructive sleep apnea.

Marvin.
Marvin
Posted 2007-10-08 7:52 AM (#97538 - in reply to #81770)
Subject: RE: 101 Sure-Fire Ways to Get a Go

Yoga for health benefits:

Yoga for health has advantages of flexible joints, relaxed and tension free mind, flexible muscles, and efficiently working important organs such as lungs, heart, pancreas, endocrine glands and liver.

Yoga for health has tremendous changes that result in deep effect on their mental health. The mental health benefits are reduction of tension and restoration of flexibility.

Nervousness, confusion, depression, mental fatigue and irritability are other mental health benefits. Yoga increases the capacity for attentiveness, alertness and motivation to tackle the problems.

Yoga for health creates a positive and powerful connection between physical and emotional health.

Yoga includes variety of techniques which are most suitable for your individual needs.

The techniques of yoga differ for a teenager, woman, aged person, an athlete and child.

Yoga for health has many advantages and fulfills needs for almost all people.

Marvin
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)