YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yoga in the Mountains
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

Cyndi
Posted 2007-06-24 6:24 PM (#90036)
Subject: Yoga in the Mountains

Expert Yogi

Well today I did the second workshop - out of a series of three, that my instructor is doing this summer.  It's been so great!!!  The first one, we did forward bends.  Today, we did backward bends.  These workshops last about 4-5 hours with a fruit break in-between.

I have really enjoyed doing this, rather than the usual 1 hour class.  I've learned sooo much.  The neat part is that since we are here in the mountains, the class is very small, around 5 students, we can cover so much information.  Talk about a "yoga intensive workshop"!!  Anyway, just thought I'd tell you guys what I've been up to...besides candlemaking, gardening chores, and making sure my bees aren't swarming before the sourwood honey flow!  Tomorrow, me and the girls (daughter and dear neice) are doing a long trail ride with Gyp (horse) and a couple of other horses (still to be determined) in back country.

Hope ya'll are having a great summer.  Our final workshop is going to be next month...the focus will be on twisting. 

P.S. Brucebhai, guess what??? You know how much we LOVE camel....well, after today, camel rocks even loooonger,

Edited by Cyndi 2007-06-24 6:30 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)