YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MTV Pilates DVD
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Fitness -> PilatesMessage format

nci2009
Posted 2007-07-23 7:31 PM (#92381)
Subject: MTV Pilates DVD

Hey guys! This is my first post =)

I have been doing MTV Pilates for a week now. I have been looking through a lot of websites about Winsor Pilates and heard good things about it. I downloaded the beginner workout from Morpheus (i know i'm bad) and the exercises demonstrated in the Winsor 20 minute workout were the same as the MTV Pilates dvd.

I am hesitant about buying the Winsor Pilates because I just rent the MTV one from blockbuster and get to keep it as long as I want. I was wondering if anyone has done both and reccommends one over the other?

I seem to think the MTV Pilates is better for me right now because it is actually a 40 minute long workout. When I get down the MTV dvd I think I might move up to a Winsor one. Any suggestions?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
JackieCat
Posted 2007-07-23 9:46 PM (#92388 - in reply to #92381)
Subject: RE: MTV Pilates DVD

Extreme Veteran

Hi-

The MTV Pilates video is actually one of my favorite ones. I haven't tried any of the Winsor videos.

MTV also has another video- I think it's called MTV Pilates Mix- that is a mix of pilates and yoga. It allows you to be a little more specific about your workout. If you like the regular pilates one, I think you'll like that one too.
realmxofxnoise
Posted 2007-12-17 3:44 PM (#100866 - in reply to #92381)

My wife and I do the MTV Pilates DVD quite a bit. We're definitely fans of it. It's a little easier than the one Windsor Pilates we have, but it's still a great session.
samantha77
Posted 2007-12-17 4:30 PM (#100870 - in reply to #92381)

Extreme Veteran

I also like the MTV Pilates DVD, I only have one Mari Winsor DVD, and I like the MTV one better.  What I did was register  with netflix, and put all of their Pilates DVDs on my queue so I could try out as many as I could before deciding which ones to buy.  Since you mentioned blockbuster though, I think you can do the same thing with them.

Samantha

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)