YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nuplus, Sunnectar and ESE
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga for Stress ReliefMessage format

naveen182
Posted 2007-08-01 9:26 AM (#93155)
Subject: Nuplus, Sunnectar and ESE

Hi,

I have heard that these products are good for people suffering from stress and insomnia. Does anybody know how to consume them? Should they all be taken together or at different times? Are there any recommended quantities? Thank you very much in advance.

Naveen
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2007-08-08 4:35 AM (#93741 - in reply to #93155)
Subject: RE: Nuplus, Sunnectar and ESE

Keep in mind that I am not a doctor or health care practitioner. Therefore the reply here is merely some general guidelines and should not be misconstrued as "medical advice".

These are herbal foods from the Sunrider line. Many of the herbal foods (especially the NuPlus and Ese you mention) are based on chinese herbal formulas dating back thousands of years.

NuPlus is one of the most Yin foods available (on the planet) and it is appropriate to take as a daily regimen or in times of increased stress. It comes in a powder form and can be taken two scoops per day - one in the am and one in the pm. It is best mixed with warm water and consumed within ten minutes of that mixing. I personally prefer it in carob rice milk or in a smoothie.

Ese is also appropriate for managing the stress response. I do not know it as deeply as NuPlus. Two capsules three times per day (around meal time) is appropriate though this can very as each body and it's needs are different. It is best to start off wwith less and see how your body responds to determine dosage. Better yet is to get information from the person providing the herbal foods.

Sunectar, to my knowledge, is not "for" stress management per se. But it would not hurt and can make the NuPlus a bit tastier as it is stevia-based. One or two drops only as Stevia is 10-15 times sweeter than cane sugar. The sunectar can be used in tea or water, again only a couple of drops depending on your personal tastebuds.

Again, as far as I know you may take these together as they are synergistic in nature.

Hope this answers your questions.

Edited by purnayoga 2007-08-08 4:41 AM
naveen182
Posted 2007-08-09 12:38 PM (#93858 - in reply to #93155)
Subject: RE: Nuplus, Sunnectar and ESE

Hi Purnayoga,

Thank you very much for the details. It is very helpful. Sounds like NuPlus is very good. I will try that.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)