YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

resume of yoga teacher dance
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

deepsubodh
Posted 2007-09-16 5:33 AM (#96335)
Subject: resume of yoga teacher dance

do you need a esthetic yoga and dance teacher certified from india

Resume for yoga instructor,yogamassager,yogathrrapist,yoga meditator and bhangra(punjabi folk dance) and bollywood dance instructor

NAME = DEEPAK
DOB = 27/9/1977
NATIONALITY= INDIAN
EMAIL deepsubodh@yahoo.com

1.EDUCATION
1.GRADUATION FROM, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY(CHANDIGARH)
(2000)
2. RESEARCH STUDY ON (sufiism AND SIKHISM FROM, PUNJABI UNI.( PATIALA))
(2001) 3. CERTIFIED YOGA COURSE FROM, TAPOVAN DHAM DHYAN YOGA VIDYAPEETH
(2003) (RISHIKESH,UTTRANCHAL)
4.BASIC THREE MONTH COMPUTER COURSE

5. ADVANCE TEACHER TRAINING COURSE FROM (KAVALYADHAM PUNE)2007

6.NOW LEARNING IYENGAR YOGA STYLE IN PUNE FROM MR. IYENGAR
7. DANCING TRAINING FROM TALL ACADEMY AND ZEE TV CHANNEL INDIA MUMBAI
2.WORK EXPERIENCE

1. WORK AS A YOGA INSTRUCTOR FROM(3/10/2003 TO 1/11/2004)
IN TAPOVAN DHAM DHYAN YOGA VIDHYAPEETH AND CENTRE

2. CONDUCTED YOGA CAMPS IN LUDHIANA IN 2005 AND 15 DAYS CAMP FOR OSHO ASHRAM IN HATHYARI,DEHRADUN,CONDUCTED TWO OMONTH YOGA CAMP IN INDIAN ARMY (CANT AREA SANGINI,BHUJ,GUJRAT)
AND SOME SPECIAL TIPS FROM (SWAMI RAMDEV)INDIAN FAMOUS YOGA GURU
3. WORKED AS A DANCE TEACHER AND YOGA INSTRUCTOR IN TALL ACADEMY IN PUNJAB INDIA
PROFESSIONAL,PROFILE
1.Highly organized and dedicated with apositive attitude

2. Thrive on working in achallenging envoirment

3.im a master of punjabi folk dance bhanghra and bollwood dance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir, im into yoga field from my childhood, my first guru is my grandpa and after that i met a real yogi, who was from himalayan caves gangotri, he taught me about yoga for one year in a ashram(hariharniwas,rani gali bhupatwala,haridwar)in the guidance of (shrisatyaswaroop shastri ji maharaj )in the period(2001 to2002) after that i did a certified course, but that real yogi give me very thing about yoga which is not in any institute but the institute gave me a way to teach.
i knows all about yoga

1.HATHA YOGA-- yoga for body
2.RAJA YOGA---- --yoga for mind
3.TANTRA YOGA--- yoga for soul
i have a complete package like yam,niyam,asanas,pranayama,meditationa,pratayaahara,dharna,samadhi
i have alot of yoga packages also like,

yoga for general fitness,yoga for kids,yoga for obesity,yoga for menstrual disorders, yoga for arthiritis,yoga for backache,yoga for slip disc,yoga for sciatica, yoga for cervical,yoga for lumber spondalysis,yoga for the glow of face,yoga for indigestion,yoga for memory power,yoga for headache and migrane,yoga for constipation,yoga for diabetes,yoga for stress,yoga for drug addiction,yoga for hyper acidity,yoga for piles and many more i can heal heal a person with the help of meditation and chhakra therapy chakra therapy is related to seven chakra and healing through
bandha, mudra,chanting, and with the help of sankhya yoga,bhakti yoga,karma yoga
im a meditation master also, in meditation their is a complete package of imaginary meditation,in yoga a complete chapter on visualization techniques,which are help full for healing ,im a yoga massager,i have the art of yogic massage of body. with the help of yoga postures,yoga breathing,yogatherapy,yoga meditation i can heal a person from body to soul
but the most important is"YOGA FOR EMOTION"
yoga for stress relief and yoga is the best how now i describes

stress is related to body beacause body shows emotions so
Body is related to emotions
Emotions are related to heart, Heart is related to soul and yoga and meditation is a step forward towards soul and soul is related to peace and peace is agreat stress buster
and with the help of meditations techniques, a student can change his heart and change his emotions too, and when he becomes a good meditator with no mind he can play with his emotions I know all meditation techniques which are helpfull for a person to improve himself and i can prove it, dear sir i know how yoga and meditation helps a student of acting a lot,in yoga their is a complete process, how to handle stress , and i thinks u better know yoga is very good for inner happiness,, i will feel happy to work with great team better know the benefit of inner happiness thanx.
i have written every thing about me sir ,thanx to you and GOD

wellwisher of every thing ,every body ,which exist in existence

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)