YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My experience with Dahn yoga
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Ercs
Posted 2007-09-27 4:46 PM (#97102)
Subject: My experience with Dahn yoga

Hi, I just want to share my experience with Dahn.
I wish I would read more about Dahn before I joined but I am glad that I read it now then later.
I joined the Dahn yoga and took 10 trial lessons. When I joined, the owner of the center Korean woman told me “I love you”. (Now I know that this was one of the tricks they do).
Then after my second class the owner of the center took me to a private room where she held piece of paper and all financial breakdown for my life-time membership. She wanted me to join it for $5.000 and pay it in the next 3 months. I thought that was pretty expensive and kind of too soon offer since I just only wanted to take 10 classes and to see if I like it or not. That was another turn off from this center. On the top of it when I asked about the workshops she said that I still have to pay for them but only with 20% .

They let me go to one free open session. May be this session was to advance for me but I felt terrible when I started to do some exercises. My whole body got very cold and I got very light headed and at one moment I just wanted to walk away from the class. A teacher of the workshop saw that I was not feeling good, so she came up to me and rubbed my chest and my belly. She said that I have blockages and that’s why I didn’t feel good. Then after another exercise one of my hands got in such a pain that I couldn’t move it. The same teacher said that it happened because I have lots of energy blockages in my body.
I have still 7 classes to go but after my experience with the workshop and what I’ve read on this site I don’t feel comfortable to go to the class again. So, if anyone wants to go I can give my card to attend the class pretty cheap.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)