YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Poll how far should I go?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

Biaba
Posted 2008-01-12 6:39 AM (#101871)
Subject: how far should I go?

In yoga-nidra - How to know where is the border, whene to stop with falling in sleep? I started right now, tried to do yoga-nidra with teacher, leading group of about 10 people. I started to see from somewhere arising pictures, formless at the beginning and the became like pictures of nature, castles. Always whene I was there, I was without control of what happens but some part of counsciousness pulled me back. I think is't because i wanted not to fall in sleep. Could you share with your experience or with advice - how yoga-nidra should be done! Thank you!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2008-01-12 8:09 AM (#101872 - in reply to #101871)
Subject: RE: how fare should I go?

Yes, the advice is learn from an experienced teacher, you may have done this. Then ask that question exactly to the teacher. If he/she can not answer, they are not experienced.

To answer your question without much knowing you: As long as you feel comfortable and no problem, there is no problem. Do not create problem by purposefully confusing yourself and critically analysing.

Biaba - 2008-01-12 6:39 AM

In yoga-nidra - How to know where is the border, whene to stop with falling in sleep? I started right now, tried to do yoga-nidra with teacher, leading group of about 10 people. I started to see from somewhere arising pictures, formless at the beginning and the became like pictures of nature, castles. Always whene I was there, I was without control of what happens but some part of counsciousness pulled me back. I think is't because i wanted not to fall in sleep. Could you share with your experience or with advice - how yoga-nidra should be done!
Thank you!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)