YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

List Spiritual Blogs Here
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> General YogaMessage format

ReddyKilowatt
Posted 2008-01-15 1:33 PM (#102034)
Subject: List Spiritual Blogs Here

Have you ever surfed the web, trying to find good spiritual blogs and websites? It’s like looking for needles in a haystack!

I’m sure each of us has found some worthwhile blogs with beneficial spiritual content. Therefore I thought it would be good if we could pool our efforts, and list our favorite blogs and sites with exceptional spiritual content in this thread, so that we and future seekers could have a growing resource to access from time to time.

Most blogs have RSS feeds, where you can subscribe to the content using an RSS reader, such as Google Reader and Bloglines, and access the content anytime you want to. Some also have email feeds, where you can subscribe and have the latest blog postings emailed to you. This is great for having your daily dose of spiritual reading.

So let me start the ball rolling by list some of my favorite blogs on spirituality and self-improvement:

• The Atma Jyoti Blog, with frequent postings about meditation and practical aspects of meditation
  • UrbanMonk.net, a self-improvement blog with a spiritual twist.
  • Empowered Soul, a blog about applying a spiritual perspective to everyday problems.

So, what are your favorite spiritual blogs and sites? List them in this thread.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ReddyKilowatt
Posted 2008-01-20 3:44 PM (#102237 - in reply to #102034)
Subject: RE: List Spiritual Blogs Here

Certainly there are readers who have favorite spiritual blogs !?

I'll keep the ball rolling by adding one more, though there are others which could be added.

• The Divine Life Society has an excellent website with instructions in yoga and meditation, as well as a host of free ebooks on spiritual life by Swami Sivananda and others, as well as photos and other multimedia. It is well worth visiting.

Who's next?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)