YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

mommies and Babies! It's here!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

larabear
Posted 2008-01-21 11:46 AM (#102262)
Subject: mommies and Babies! It's here!

Hi all, I really need help spreading the word about my new class! The Class will be at Metrowest Yoga, in Westborough- now also offering kids yoga!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mommy and Me Yoga

with Lara Wahl

(for moms and babies 6 weeks to crawling)

Wednesdays, February 13th thru April 2nd
12:30pm - 1:30pm

Mommy and Me Yoga is here! What better way for moms to get back into shape, meet other new moms in the area, and focus on their practice than to be able to do it with their babies! Labor and delivery can be the single most transformative time for a woman, and more than ever moms need yoga to help reconnect to their new bodies, and manage stress. Breastfeeding and the demands of bottle feeding can be detrimental to the spine, neck and shoulders. In class moms will have the opportunity to move in flowing postures, stretch, strengthen, and relax with their babies either nearby or incorporated into the poses. Being a new parent is all about multi-tasking! So come learn a whole new way to spend time bonding with your baby, while also giving to yourself the therapeutic gift of yoga!
This class is for Moms with babies 6 weeks to crawling. Nursing and bottle feeding in class is welcome!
Please bring a baby blanket along with your yoga mat, plenty of water, and a quiet toy. Car seats and bouncy seats are also welcome.
*Please note that it is advised to consult your doctor or midwife before engaging in any excercise.
Class is taught by yoga instructor, Lara Wahl who is also a proud new mom of baby Zuleica.

Cost is $115.00 for the 8 week session.

Here is a link for registering:

http://www.metrowestyoga.net/Registration_Form.htm

Here is another link to learn more about the class and studio:

http://www.metrowestyoga.net/Workshops_Metrowest_Yoga.htm#Mommy_

or Pay Later

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2008-01-21 6:47 PM (#102268 - in reply to #102262)
Subject: RE: mommies and Babies! It's h

look into free publications in your area that go out to parents. you might find them at the front of your grocery store. we have one called "curious parents" and another one called "independence families"--these two free publications offer calendar listings for $15 per listing. I've gotten great feedback from these listings.

craig's list is another great option. free to post, and i get lots of feed back. look to post it in the community section or in a section geared toward kids. i love craig's list. i get a lot of good feedback from craig's list.

you might also consider really unique stuff, like local church bulletins. there is a regional quaker bulletin that sells a smidge of add space to cover their costs. quakers are down with yoga, and so it works nicely. catholic churches, synagogues, and more liberal churches tend to be good places to check. ask first, then buy ad space. a small ad at the back of the catholic church's bulletin here costs $20 for the week, and it's technically a non-profit and therefore is a tax deduction (get a receipt).
larabear
Posted 2008-01-22 10:23 AM (#102286 - in reply to #102262)
Subject: RE: mommies and Babies! It's here!

Thanks for the tips!! My daughter's name is Zuleica but we call her Zoe!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)