YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rising opinions?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Kundalini YogaMessage format

tantriki
Posted 2008-01-24 2:39 AM (#102365)
Subject: Rising opinions?

Hi. I am looking for some advice.
I have only had very little experiance with KY, from a book i got at the library one time.
My experiance was quite intriguing though as while doing one of the exercizes i felt a lot of energy rise to my genitals, which became erect quite quickly and then soon after I ejaculated.
I have been noticing recently something similar when self-pleasuring or making love. A lot of energy will rise and seem to congregrate in a spot right above the base of my penis (is this my 2nd chakra?) and cause me too ejaculate (not my desire).
What I am hoping to do is to find some way to help the energy continue moving up past this point, to a place where It will be more beneficial for me.
Has anyone worked through something similar? Or perhaps know any techniques that could help me reach my goal?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Edited by tantriki 2008-01-24 2:40 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
kulkarnn
Posted 2008-01-24 7:49 AM (#102369 - in reply to #102365)
Subject: RE: Rising opinions?

Immediately stop this practice. Take a sufficient break from it. And, then take a Classical Yoga Practice.

tantriki - 2008-01-24 2:39 AM

Hi. I am looking for some advice.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Posted 2008-01-24 1:50 PM (#102387 - in reply to #102365)
Subject: RE: Rising opinions?

When you are having sex, do it 100%. When you are practicing yoga, do it 100%. You are mixing your sexual energy and thoughts about sex up with your yoga practice. (You can only get an erection and ejaculate due to direct physical stimulation and/or ideation so this is not something that is happening to you, but rather something that you are doing.) Although sexual energy is part of the total you, mixing it up with your yoga practice is not a good idea when it is out of control. You need to balance your breath, mind and body first. After they are more in balance, you can start integrating your energy, including your sexual energy. This is a life-long process, so relax and take your time. Find a good asana teacher, work on the poses, get your mind under control (by understanding NOT force) and breathe!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)