YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yoga Instructor Wanted
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

nicanicolas
Posted 2008-02-23 5:47 PM (#103933)
Subject: Yoga Instructor Wanted

Small surf tour company in northern Nicaragua looking to expand our offerings. Surf Tours Nicaragua (www.surftoursnicaragua.com) is the only surf tour company currently on the north coast of Nicaragua. We offer our clients some of the most beautiful accommodations in Central America, provide them with the opportunity to surf completely uncrowded, incredible waves, interract with local Nicaraguan culture and people, try local cuisine, and find their surfing zen in Nicaragua.

We are looking to expand our offering to include yoga and possibly pilates/massage. We think that the elements that define surfing: balance, flexibility, coordination, strength, personal growth, connection with mind, body and soul, and connection with nature are all elements in common with Yoga.

My name is Nicolas Reid, and I am the owner of Surf Tours Nicaragua. I am looking for a motivated, free-spirited, entrepreneurial, risk-taking, fun and outgoing person that is interested in working side-by-side with me to further develop this budding and exciting company. I am open to ideas and suggestions.

Your investment is for the most part time. I am looking for someone that is willing to spend a busy season (April to Sept - 6 month commitment) working with me to develop a yoga/pilates/massage/nutrition/holistic element of our offerings that will be implemented as things come together. My vision is that after the initial commitment, assuming things work out well, you will be a partner, sharing responsibilities and fun, and of course profits.

For the initial 6 month developmental period, I can offer beach-side accommodations, in-country transportation, surf instruction, and a percentage of profits derived from the new offerings (commission based pay). Like I said, your initial investment is your time and energy. All you have to do it get yourself to paradise and come with a bit of money for the first little bit, live a vacation, and you will be part of a budding company. Living expenses are a small fraction of what they are in North America, so you can realistically expect to make money over the course of the 6 months with any luck.

Please contact me at nicanicolas@gmail.com if you are interested.

Regards,

Nicolas Reid
Owner
Surf Tours Nicaragua
www.surftoursnicaragua.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread