YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

too short
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Fitness -> General FitnessMessage format

ankita
Posted 2008-10-10 3:18 AM (#111312)
Subject: too short

too short hi every body. my height is just 4'11'', i have a boy friend who is 5'11'', it makes me feel embarassed whenn i stand beside him. so can u send me some tips through which i can improve my height. i'm really very serious about it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2008-10-10 7:21 AM (#111314 - in reply to #111312)
Subject: RE: too short

Unfortunately, there's probably zero you can do about it. You could perhaps see a doctor who could evaluate your situation (age,hormones, etc) but in 2008, it probably is what it is. It probably doesn't matter to your guy and may be one of the factors he is attracted to in the first place. My daughter isn't much taller than you and I know she's not a fan of her height either so I'm empathetic. Like so many things in life, we have to play the hand we're dealt and make the best of it.
Orbilia
Posted 2008-10-10 8:37 AM (#111315 - in reply to #111314)
Subject: RE: too short

Bruce has sumarised nicely.

You can make folk think you're taller if you maintain good posture and appear confident however. Try not to succomb to hunching over or using high heels regularly...... trust me, you're body will thank-you for flatties when you get older (says she feeling like road kill after the osteopath last night)

Fee
Ibeatcancer
Posted 2008-11-27 4:16 PM (#112134 - in reply to #111315)
Subject: Re: too short

You can drive yourself nuts worrying about things that cannot be controlled. Strive to look beyond that and concentrate on something that you are passionate about and strive to excel in that and you'll find a new sense of freedom and self confidence as you progress.

p.s. does anyone know anything about the background music on Inhale (specifically the Native American-like echoing, fading chanting? I cannot find a thing on it.
flaminjo
Posted 2008-12-02 8:53 AM (#112198 - in reply to #111312)

Ibeatcancer is right, i dont think it really matters now-a-days, instead of height, looks compatibility matters most, so i dont think you should worry about it, anywyz you cant do anything about it... just stay happy!
cxJvak
Posted 2009-03-28 1:32 PM (#115016 - in reply to #111312)

Your height (or lack thereof) is just who you are. What I find funny about this post is I am one inch shorter than you and my husband is three inches taller than your boyfriend. Being little gives me a different perspective than others. I find it easier to talk to children and gain joy from them more readily than those who have to bend down to talk with them. The only advice I can give you is to make your height apart of who you are and not a part from yourself.
seabreeze
Posted 2009-12-04 4:13 PM (#119722 - in reply to #111312)

be happy with what you got! its a part of who you are =) ... my only suggestion would be to buy some fabulous stilettos!
callofsedona
Posted 2014-05-27 10:38 PM (#211548 - in reply to #111312)

Veteran

Hey baby remember its not about the size its about love.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)