YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Love Yoga? Love Kids? Be a Yoga teacher for kids!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga WorkshopsMessage format

rainbowkidsyoga
Posted 2009-01-06 5:16 PM (#112767)
Subject: Love Yoga? Love Kids? Be a Yoga teacher for kids!

Rainbow Kids Yoga is happy to announce our upcoming February 2009 Yoga for Kids training in New York City at Golden Bridge NYC!

To date we've trained over 80 wonderful teachers internationally, and are moving back home to the US in December!

Our 22-hr trainings are really fun, practical, and professional – and affordable! On our website (www.rainbowkidsyoga.net) you can get more details about the training course, learn more about us, read testimonials from graduates, see lots of training photos, and contact us.

You can also meet us on Myspace (www.myspace.com/rainbowkidsyoga) or Facebook (group name: Yoga for Kids - Yoga LeShalom).

Om Shanti
Gopala Yaffe, Director, Rainbow Kids Yoga

To register, please contact us at:

email: info@rainbowkidsyoga.net
phone: (646) 797-3226
skype id: rainbowkidsyoga

Testimonials from course graduates:

My name is Yael, and I am a dance and movement teacher for over ten years. I found the Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course to be professional, fascinating, enjoyable, enriching, and inspiring. Gopala Amir is a charismatic and talented teacher, and during the course, he gives students not only a deep knowledge of teaching yoga for kids, but also a toolbox that can be used in an almost unlimited way by the course graduates. Highly recommended!

Yael Einat, Dance and movement teacher

Huge thanks for those three days, and this is truly from all my heart. I have learned so much, and I don’t know even how to explain it. Something new has come into my life. You are amazing and so is Katya! Thanks again, and many good wishes and lots of joy!

Ilana, Music teacher

The course for training yoga instructors at Yoga LeShalom studio is a unique and special course. Besides being professional, it is given in a personal and pleasant family-like atmosphere. It was a great experience.

From my short acquaintance with Gopala, I was happy to find that he is not just a teacher for yoga, but also a teacher for life. He is a man who guides you to infinite curiosity, love, attentiveness, joy of life, giving, and self expression. Throughout the whole course I found myself being spellbound by those qualities and by the wide knowledge in many different fields (not only about kids and yoga postures). I am trying to adopt and remember this positive attitude in my own life and of course in my work with children. I highly recommend this course to all people who like to use imagination and the body, as work with kids and in life in general.

Thank you from all my heart,

Nani H., Dance and movement teacher

(Rainbow Kids Yoga Dog and Cobra Romi and Sheli.JPG)

(dog with coat-1.jpg)

(butterfly-4.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Rainbow Kids Yoga Dog and Cobra Romi and Sheli.JPG (62KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments dog with coat-1.jpg (49KB - 0 downloads)
Attachments butterfly-4.jpg (50KB - 0 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Cyndi
Posted 2009-01-06 6:05 PM (#112768 - in reply to #112767)
Subject: RE: Love Yoga? Love Kids? Be a Yoga teacher for kids!

Expert Yogi

Those Children are adorable!!! Looks like it would be fun time for sure.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)