YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Searching a yoga teaching Job
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Hatha YogaMessage format

bharatkumarpatra
Posted 2009-03-16 4:43 AM (#114586)
Subject: Searching a yoga teaching Job

Dear Sir/Madam;
Namaste!
I would like inquire about teaching yoga & looking the Spa at any reputed organization.

My formal education includes two years residential Masters in yogic science from the Swami Vivekananda yoga Anusandhana samsthana, Bangalore, India (Hatha yoga with integrating approach of all limbs of yoga) with successfully. I did Yoga instructor Course from Swami Vivekananda yoga Anusandhana samsthana, Bangalore, India. I spent one months studying in Mysore, India (the "Ashtanga Yoga Capital") with Mandal Ashtanga Yoga School Mysore.
My qualifications also include a bachelor's degree from a Fakir Mohan Collage, Balasore in the India. Where, I studied History as my major Subject. I did master program with history from Utkal University. (India).
I enjoy studying Sound meditation and was referred to the school in which I earned my certificate as yoga teacher from Shreyas yoga retreat, Bangalore, India. I also enjoy practicing and studying the art and science of yoga Nidra, Pranayama (Breathing Process), Kriya (Hatha Yoga Cleansing Processes) & Sound Meditation (Loud Chanting).
I can teach Hatha Yoga with basic Ashtanga yoga Mysore style. From my formal certification, I passed training that gave me the empowerment to lecture on many yogic topics
from diet to meditation, about different Asanas, about the koshas, yogic ethics and yogic music. I treat the patients as a yoga therapist for common aliments. I mostly speak the English language but am familiar with basics of many languages and experienced in multi cultural settings.
Potential work I can do:
Teaching 10-15 classes per week of various forms of Group yoga session & one to one session. I teach all the ages & levels and have experience working with children.
I can also serve students up to advanced levels in disciplines.
I am a creative and flexible person who’s now open to and actively seeking serious business, research and non profit endeavors in the wellness, spiritual domain.
Working in a world class spa & yoga retreat center (Shreyas Yoga Retreat, Bangalore, India) as a yoga Consultant cum Teacher & Spa In charge over 4 years. Am sure you would agree that, am eligible enough to handle job profile there. I can also assure you that i would give my best Using all my knowledge and experience in fulfilling the Expectations of the organization and give even more than that. It also gives me great privileges be associated with the organization.
Thank you for considering my qualifications to potentially, compassionately serve your school or yogic community. I could be delighted to find myself in a new teacher role at your school and I hope you would welcome the infusion of new spirit in the curriculum of
your offerings.
Namaste,
Bharat Kumar Patra.
bharatkumarpatra@gmail.com
+91 97395 46706, India.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Bharat CV.dco.doc (66KB - 3 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)