YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Next Yoga Teacher Training
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Yoga TeachersMessage format

kulkarnn
Posted 2009-03-20 8:12 PM (#114760)
Subject: Next Yoga Teacher Training

I shall be starting my next Yoga Teacher Training course at the end of April. Please let me know if someone is interested. I guess it shall be in Virginia.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
bckilinn
Posted 2009-03-28 12:10 PM (#115015 - in reply to #114760)
Subject: Re: Next Yoga Teacher Training

Where in Va? I live in NC (only about 45 mins from Va beach).
kulkarnn
Posted 2009-03-28 9:52 PM (#115025 - in reply to #115015)

Dear bck: Namaste. I am in Fairfax, VA. One of my dearest students and certfied teacher is now in VA beach and she teaches there. If you want her contact email me.

I thought I had responded to one of your post in the past and I did not get any response from you, perhaps.

Love and Peace.

bckilinn - 2009-03-28 12:10 PM

Where in Va? I live in NC (only about 45 mins from Va beach).
bckilinn
Posted 2009-03-29 1:34 PM (#115035 - in reply to #114760)

Hello there, No, I didn't respond more in detail like I said I would, I believe it was the post about not being so serious? Teaching from a more authentic standpoint... I actually 1/2 way took that advice. I did plan a class, however, I didn't follow it exactly. I also stopped mid way through and told the class that for the next 10-15 minutes, I didn't have anything planned - so they could spend that time to work on any inversions, partner poses, or any other asana or meditation that they wanted to partake in. They really seemed to enjoy this - and I just went around the room assisting and answering qu's and helping those who wanted to work on a partner pose, but didn't have a partner.

I would someday love to teach w/o a script - however, I just get too nervous. I am unsure how to get to that point, that's why I am interested in taking another teacher training - but at the moment, funds are low, so I am doing a lot of self study.

I would be interested in the name of the studio that your student teaches at? I travel to Chesapeake for yoga all of the time anyways. I love taking classes from new teachers. I learn so much from each and every one I take a class with.

Thanks in advance. Enjoy your day.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)