YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pilates at home
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Fitness -> PilatesMessage format

Aeropilates
Posted 2009-06-24 10:36 AM (#116645)
Subject: Pilates at home

Does anyone else here use Aeropilates? If so, I'd be interested to hear what you think? Personally it's completely revolutionised my exercise regime. I love it! If you've not come across it yet here's a brief outline of Aeropliates:

AeroPilates is a lifestyle and body conditioning regime derived from the original, authentic teachings of Joseph Pilates in the 1920’s. In those days he described his work as Contrology. Today the AeroPilates home studio utilizes apparatus based on his original dimensions concepts and movements but this method not only incorporates all his original strength training and stabilization movements but has integrated an additional component found in the revolutionary vertical trampoline. This trampoline, known as the Cardio Rebounder, provides low impact cardiovascular training to improve heart health and accelerate weight loss. Uniquely AeroPilates now offers a direct route to complete body health and function in one machine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
John M
Posted 2010-03-17 4:43 PM (#121975 - in reply to #116645)
Subject: RE: Pilates at Home - PilatesAnytime.com

I'm writing to announce the launch of our new web site, www.PilatesAnytime.com

The site was co-founded by Kristi Cooper White, a BASI Pilates® Principal Instructor. Kristi travels the world teaching Pilates and training instructors. She introduced Pilates to many celebrity clients, including Oprah Winfrey.

Pilates Anytime films real Pilates classes in HD quality video at our Santa Barbara studios, adding about 5 new classes a week to our library. The cost for unlimited access to our classes is $18 per month, and we offer a 15 day free trial.

We offer mat classes, magic circle, and have recently starting filming reformer classes as well. We have five regular instructors who represent various Pilates schools. Kristi Cooper White and Merideth Rogers are BASI Pilates® certified instructors, Monica Wilson and Adrianne Crawford teach Romana's Pilates®, and Amy Havens represents the Pilates Conservatory™.

Please check it out, and spread the word if you know of someone who might be interested. I welcome any comments or questions.

John
Pilates Anytime
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)