YogiSource.com my account | view cart | customer service
 Search:    
Welcome to the new Yoga.com Forums home!
For future visits, link to "http://www.YogiSource.com/forums".
Make a new bookmark.
Tell your friends so they can find us and you!

Coming soon ... exciting new changes for our website, now at YogiSource.com.

Search | Statistics | User Listing View All Forums
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bikram yoga
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Yoga -> Bikram YogaMessage format

byoga
Posted 2009-08-10 3:57 PM (#117559)
Subject: Bikram yoga

Bikram Yoga is a series of 26 poses and 2 breathing exercises, suitable for all ages and levels of ability. It is done in a heated room to warm your muscles, prevent injury, allow a deeper workout and cleanse the body by flushing toxins.
“Never too late, never too old, never too bad, and never too sick to do this yoga and start from scratch again”.
Visit http://www.bikramyogarvc.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Posted 2009-08-10 8:51 PM (#117563 - in reply to #117559)
Subject: Re: Bikram yoga

DISCLAIMER: This forum unless otherwise specifically stated, is made available to the public by Yoga.com and may not reflect the realities of an actual yoga practice. The intent of the poster above is to advertize his/her yoga studio.

Neither yoga.com nor any moderator or entities thereof, assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed above.

Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Yoga.com or any entities thereof.

The views and opinions of the originator expressed therein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Yoga.com or any agency or entities thereof.

Posted 2009-08-10 11:41 PM (#117566 - in reply to #117559)

Wouldn't it be more effective to shamelessly advertise on a site that isn't already devoted to the product you're selling?
tourist
Posted 2009-08-11 11:42 AM (#117578 - in reply to #117566)

Expert Yogi

To follow up on what Bruce said, if I had seen this post first, I would have blown it outta here in a second. With the possible exception of yoga workshops and special events (posted under the appropriate heading) if you are selling something in your posts and you haven't been joining our discussion in any meaningful way over a period of time, I will DELETE it. It is my easiest and favourite type of housecleaning. I am a kind , friendly , happy and cool person, but spam turns me .

Posted 2009-08-11 3:34 PM (#117582 - in reply to #117559)

I thought about it Glenda but I wanted to try a disclaimer and needed the practice.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)